Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,701    Downloads: 1,485,755   Msgs Posted: 128,419   Thread Views: 24,767,951   Online Now: 105
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-11-2019, 09:54 AM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dust off the website

I donít know who runs this, but Iím gonna make a request:
Could we get the IceDogs store website updated a bit? I donít know if itís been updated recently, or if itís not ever been updated. Thereís a lot of merch that Iíve seen in there that is not on the website. New shirts, new sweaters, hats all kinds of good stuff that you would not know was there if you were only going on what the website was showing you.
So, can this be done?
Old 04-11-2019, 10:10 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,811 Times in 1,137 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
I donít know who runs this, but Iím gonna make a request:
Could we get the IceDogs store website updated a bit? I donít know if itís been updated recently, or if itís not ever been updated. Thereís a lot of merch that Iíve seen in there that is not on the website. New shirts, new sweaters, hats all kinds of good stuff that you would not know was there if you were only going on what the website was showing you.
So, can this be done?
All you have to do is call Mrs. (Jamie) Billy Burke and talk to her as she is the store manager. All the contact info is on the site.
Click on her picture and you can send her an email. Of, call the office.
Hope this has been helpful.
Old 04-11-2019, 11:08 AM
1st Line

the dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other members

[quote=retired/sectionJ;126788]All you have to do is call Mrs. (Jamie) Billy Burke and talk to her as she is the store manager. All the contact info is on the site.
Click on her picture and you can send her an email. Of, call the office.
Hope this has been helpful.[/QUOTE] I did beginning of season ..she told me she had a baby was
busy but she was going to do it...still not done
Old 04-11-2019, 11:36 AM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Updating the website is day to day I'm told.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2019, 11:47 AM
Team Captain

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
The store page is not updated on a regular basis. It just never changes and there is not much there that is appealing.

Oops,,,, I just checked out the store page and there is actually added some different items.

Last edited by retired/sectionJ; 04-11-2019 at 11:51 AM. Reason: added new info
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2019, 11:48 AM
1st Line

TwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why you folks have to be so critical about the website and swag. WEBSITE WEBSITE RA RA RA! If you don't like it just show up to the games naked.

The Following User Says Thank You to TwoPadStack For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2019, 11:53 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoPadStack View Post
I don't know why you folks have to be so critical about the website and swag. WEBSITE WEBSITE RA RA RA! If you don't like it just show up to the games naked.

There are some people who could do what you are suggesting and really draw a crowd.
But, for myself, I am way beyond going naked anymore.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2019, 12:01 PM
1st Line

the dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other members

There are icedogs fans from out of town that can't make it to games
Old 04-11-2019, 12:21 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,875 Times in 1,200 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Literally laughed out loud... post of the year thus far.
The Following User Says Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2019, 12:33 PM
1st Line

TwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
Literally laughed out loud... post of the year thus far.
It was pretty damn good.