Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,366    Downloads: 1,057,413   Msgs Posted: 119,144   Thread Views: 20,160,740   Online Now: 91
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 06-03-2018, 08:22 AM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,431 Times in 1,006 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

https://mobile.twitter.com/ciflyinga...49073260859392
The Following User Says Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2018, 09:17 AM
Rookie

Hockey22 is on a distinguished road

Halliday could really help our Dogs this year let alone down the road. I watched him at Ohl gold cup, Ohl cup and he has a lot of upside from what I saw. He has another gear or two but like was mentioned above you donít always see it enough . But in final Ohl gold cup game he was by far the best player on the ice. Looks like he is doing the same at the main ushl camp to some degree.

https://www.flyingaceshockey.com/new...rer_id=3330575
Old 06-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Rookie

Hockey22 is on a distinguished road

Ben jones would be awesome choice for captain .
Old 06-03-2018, 09:25 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,327 Times in 799 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Speaking for myself, I am done with the Halliday agenda but, I am more curious as to what DeSimone might be.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2018, 11:23 AM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone heard any news about how Akil Thomas performed at the NHL combine in Buffalo? I am hoping he played well and impressed all the NHL managers.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:32 AM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I was just thinking about Akil and how he did at the Combine.

On twitter yesterday, they showed the top 25 standings for all of catagories and he did not finish in the top 25 in any event. Not sure if this means a lot.

It was noted that he spoke to 25 team representatives while there.

I do not believe that there were any on ice sessions. This is all about mobility, strength and so on.....

It does not look like he got a lot of love from the people who took the videos of players during the tests, but, I could be wrong.
Old 06-03-2018, 12:25 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,114 Times in 1,018 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I was just thinking about Akil and how he did at the Combine.

On twitter yesterday, they showed the top 25 standings for all of catagories and he did not finish in the top 25 in any event. Not sure if this means a lot.
I'm not really sure how much the off-ice testing factors in, however, Dahlin, Zadina and Boquist all failed to place in the top 25 in any of the events also.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2018, 01:39 PM

Thanked 2,648 Times in 1,448 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Speaking for myself, I am done with the Halliday agenda but, I am more curious as to what DeSimone might be.
I'm not done yet. I find it curious that the number one USHL draft pick has yet to sign with that league either. I think there is probably some strategy here (see "playing both ends against the middle").
Old 06-03-2018, 04:01 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,371 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

On a brighter note Ethan Sims will be suiting up for the Falcons this year if he doesn't make the Icedogs.

https://twitter.com/StCathFalcons/st...65412787105794
The Following User Says Thank You to hockey123 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
I'm not done yet. I find it curious that the number one USHL draft pick has yet to sign with that league either. I think there is probably some strategy here (see "playing both ends against the middle").
I agree with you NiceDawg.
The young man, parents and his agent are sitting on the fence and will eventually signs with the team that offers him the best deal.
Of course, ice time is also an issue.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and, Now< I am done with this player. Until they get off the fence.