Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,699    Downloads: 1,485,291   Msgs Posted: 128,409   Thread Views: 24,750,709   Online Now: 104
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 06-04-2019, 01:52 PM
3rd Line

5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
I am personally not all that concerned about this upcoming season. I would rather release McGrath for picks and play the rookies in hopes one emerges as a legitimate starter. I could care less about the playoffs this time around.
I am just hoping we are competitive most games. My concern is we will get blown away a lot which makes for a not so fun night of IceDogs hockey.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:55 PM

Thanked 3,341 Times in 1,826 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 for fighting View Post
I am just hoping we are competitive most games. My concern is we will get blown away a lot which makes for a not so fun night of IceDogs hockey.
Adversity is a great teacher. Our last rebuild was fun in its first year and the score was secondary.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:35 PM
Big League

Thanked 3,014 Times in 1,473 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

POST #7 UPDATED featuring the JUNE signing of G – Josh Rosenzweig.

Rosenzweig was considered one of the GTHL’s top goaltenders last season. He uses his athleticism to make highlight-reel level saves, and steal games for his team. As an aggressive goaltender, he moves quickly from post to post while maintaining his composure. He is known for having a strong glove side, which helped him lead the Red Wings to the OHL Cup final. Josh Rosenzweig is considered by Prospect Pipeline to be a potential steal for the IceDogs at 119th overall.

IceDogs drafted 14 player in the 2019 Priority Draft. See link below.
http://ontariohockeyleague.com/draft/2019/NIAG

12 of them attended the Orientation Day. Can you name that future IceDogs from left to right?

1 Issac Enright ?
2 Josh Rosenzweig ?
7 Landon Cato ?
8 Bryan An ?
9 Riley Brueck ?
12 Stephen Pszeniczny ?

Last edited by Blacksox; 06-07-2019 at 07:40 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 01:29 PM
Rookie

Dogtired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
POST #7 UPDATED featuring the JUNE signing of G – Josh Rosenzweig.

Rosenzweig was considered one of the GTHL’s top goaltenders last season. He uses his athleticism to make highlight-reel level saves, and steal games for his team. As an aggressive goaltender, he moves quickly from post to post while maintaining his composure. He is known for having a strong glove side, which helped him lead the Red Wings to the OHL Cup final. Josh Rosenzweig is considered by Prospect Pipeline to be a potential steal for the IceDogs at 119th overall.

IceDogs drafted 14 player in the 2019 Priority Draft. See link below.
http://ontariohockeyleague.com/draft/2019/NIAG

12 of them attended the Orientation Day. Can you name that future IceDogs from left to right?

1 Issac Enright ?
2 Josh Rosenzweig ?
7 Landon Cato ?
8 Bryan An ?
9 Riley Brueck ?
12 Stephen Pszeniczny ?
Including the U18 draft, 17 players were selected. Only 12 are in the photo which means 5 did not show up. Is that normal as I would think 5 no shows is a lot.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:32 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,808 Times in 1,136 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogtired View Post
Including the U18 draft, 17 players were selected. Only 12 are in the photo which means 5 did not show up. Is that normal as I would think 5 no shows is a lot.
Are we sure that Enright and Cato were in the picture?
That would count for two.