Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,153    Downloads: 830,561   Msgs Posted: 111,239   Thread Views: 16,602,857   Online Now: 64
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-09-2017, 03:52 PM
3rd Line

Newdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud of
Default Special Teams

I wonder if bringing in Ted Dent has resulted in a change in our special teams performance?

I dreaded us having a pp the last 2 years as we so often gave up short-handed goals. This year so far only 1 shortie against us and we have Jones tied for 1st place for PP goals and Thomas tied for 1st place with PP assists.

We are 3rd in the OHL for pp performance at 28% and 6th for PK at 88%. Plus we have Jones leading the OHL on face-offs at 64%.

These special teams and FO wins are obviously early in the season, but marked turn around from last few years.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newdawgsfan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 04:08 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I really liked the Ted Dent hiring when it was announced and still do.
He has many years of American League as an assistant coach and head coach.
We was also prior to the AHL an assistant coach and head coach on an ECHL team.

As a player, he was a centreman.

I am not going to say that all of this good stuff right now is because of Ted Dent, but, there is no doubt in my mind that he is playing a wise and large role through experience.

In short, been there and done that.
All good
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post: