Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,524    Downloads: 1,273,887   Msgs Posted: 123,501   Thread Views: 22,316,098   Online Now: 85
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 12-15-2018, 06:09 PM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Came close to the win
I have been close to the Memorial Cup too (got a picture to prove it). What's your point, we lost.
Old 12-15-2018, 07:18 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,617 Times in 890 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
There is no way in hell we are going to the Mem. cup. If we get past Ottawa, a full squad in London will bury us. I love our dogs but we should have been able to handle London last night with all their players missing.

What he said

Oh just wait until they make some moves at the deadline

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-23-2018, 02:07 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

No surprise stinkypete adopted this as his profile picture on another site. I am not sorry he is gone, karma baby.
The Following User Says Thank You to pup96 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2018, 02:22 PM
Team Captain

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post

No surprise stinkypete adopted this as his profile picture on another site. I am not sorry he is gone, karma baby.

I have no use for him here

He contributed nothing positively to the conversations and only was bothersome and annoying ... good riddance

It says a lot about someone to go on another teams fan site and just be a PITA... (a) he must really have a lot of spare time on his hands and (b) somewhere deep down inside he must have some kind of affection for the Icedogs.

I know that I couldn’t be bothered to frequent an opponents site, never mind on a regular basis, simply Because I know I couldn’t contribute anything meaningful to it and I would only be a nuisance to those fans on that site. Why waste my time and energy?

I actually think we were way too respectful of him on this site ... which is fine , no need to act like Neanderthals, I’m sure we wouldn’t be treated nearly so kindly on a Knights site ...

it is just so much better without him around.

I would love to know what the final straw was that got him banned though ... so if anyone knows feel free to PM me lol

Old 12-23-2018, 09:59 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,492 Times in 1,211 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I have no use for him here

He contributed nothing positively to the conversations and only was bothersome and annoying ... good riddance

It says a lot about someone to go on another teams fan site and just be a PITA... (a) he must really have a lot of spare time on his hands and (b) somewhere deep down inside he must have some kind of affection for the Icedogs.

I know that I couldn’t be bothered to frequent an opponents site, never mind on a regular basis, simply Because I know I couldn’t contribute anything meaningful to it and I would only be a nuisance to those fans on that site. Why waste my time and energy?

I actually think we were way too respectful of him on this site ... which is fine , no need to act like Neanderthals, I’m sure we wouldn’t be treated nearly so kindly on a Knights site ...

it is just so much better without him around.

I would love to know what the final straw was that got him banned though ... so if anyone knows feel free to PM me lol

99% of what he posted on here made little or no sense! He never or rarely was able to back up anything he wrote with factual information. Personally, I didn't dislike him – but he really didn’t add anything useful to this forum! This forum is better without him.
Old 12-24-2018, 12:22 AM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
He is a STH in section 105. I don't really believe he is a fan of the IceDogs, just happens to be a fan of the game and they are the local equivalent. Keyboard warrior, much more polite in person. Surprised he lasted as long as he did, and yes, much nicer in here these days.
Old 12-24-2018, 02:37 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
He is a STH in section 105. I don't really believe he is a fan of the IceDogs, just happens to be a fan of the game and they are the local equivalent. Keyboard warrior, much more polite in person. Surprised he lasted as long as he did, and yes, much nicer in here these days.

So I’m curious does he cheer when the Dogs score or when the opponent scores ? Lol

Old 12-24-2018, 09:53 AM
1st Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So I’m curious does he cheer when the Dogs score or when the opponent scores ? Lol

He's a decent poker player. No reaction when the dogs score, but his lips curl north just slightly when the opponent scores. He's a closeted Icedogs fan.

Met him in London during the playoffs, super nice guy, really knows and loves his junior hockey. He's kind of the woody woodpecker of OHL fans though, a bit of an instigator but likeable. Plus, who hasn't gotten carried away behind a keyboard at times? Certainly not I

Anyway, there's something to be said if we're still talking about him. Our offerings will please him.

Last edited by Aircanuck; 12-24-2018 at 09:55 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aircanuck For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2018, 12:25 PM
All Star

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Jan 3 the re match.
Old 12-24-2018, 01:34 PM

Thanked 2,938 Times in 1,612 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
He's a decent poker player. No reaction when the dogs score, but his lips curl north just slightly when the opponent scores. He's a closeted Icedogs fan.

Met him in London during the playoffs, super nice guy, really knows and loves his junior hockey. He's kind of the woody woodpecker of OHL fans though, a bit of an instigator but likeable. Plus, who hasn't gotten carried away behind a keyboard at times? Certainly not I

Anyway, there's something to be said if we're still talking about him. Our offerings will please him.
Two kids were playing with blocks, one started building a tower and the other asked why he was building it so tall. The first child answered, "Because I can" . The second child knocked it down for the same reason.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post: