Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,524    Downloads: 1,273,887   Msgs Posted: 123,501   Thread Views: 22,315,920   Online Now: 89
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 12-14-2018, 10:55 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,002 Times in 599 Posts
dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

Tough building to get points in. Take the point and regroup for tomorrow night
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2018, 11:01 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,517 Times in 934 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Nothing lucky about it, it was our usual PK show with two defenders converging on the puck and neither coming away with it. Lochead buried the free puck and promptly grabbed his Knight's jersey and celebrated Joey Burke's naiveté.
You are 200% correct about our players fumbling over the puck.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:19 PM
Rookie

Meowinawoofworld will become famous soon enoughMeowinawoofworld will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Lochead is a liar and total loser! I hope we get walker so he can knock out Lochead
I truly hope you're joking.
The Following User Says Thank You to Meowinawoofworld For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2018, 11:25 PM
All Star

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Tough loss how win streak is now a point streak by the sounds of things Kooy stoled the win plus I heard from a London poster we cranked it off the crossbar in the third next uo a home date tomorrow against Oshawa.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:42 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Tough loss how win streak is now a point streak by the sounds of things Kooy stoled the win plus I heard from a London poster we cranked it off the crossbar in the third next uo a home date tomorrow against Oshawa.
Kooy did steal that made 38 saves hopefully we have enough left in the tank to get a W tomorrow
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2018, 11:47 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,492 Times in 1,211 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowinawoofworld View Post
I truly hope you're joking.
<>Lochead is a liar! Here is the proof...

Books come first for Lochead
By Bill Potrecz - July 4, 2018

http://www.bpsportsniagara.ca/books-...t-for-lochead/

“Schooling is pretty important in my family and hockey can only take you so far, so I think it’s time to go to Western,” Lochead said.

“It was a tough decision. It took awhile to make the final decision. I talked with my uncle (former NHL winger Bill Lochead) and talked to a couple of other people and thought it was the better option.”

<>Lochead is a loser (or perhaps I could rephrase that as classless). Here is the proof...

Joey Burke, although terribly ill-advised, allowed Lochead a chance to get back in the OHL. So when you score a big goal against your former team – no big deal, good for you enjoy the moment - just show some class. That’s all.

Not this…

Willy needs to know that was unacceptable! Go toe to toe with someone (preferably Walker because I think anyone else on the IceDogs would get hurt) – and stand behind his classless act.

#booingwillyforsure
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2018, 12:00 AM
All Star

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Funny he pulled his shirt like that in a home game.
Old 12-15-2018, 12:00 AM
1st Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

Screw this horse's ass and that bonehead jersey pull. He certainly was not hard done by in Niagara.

Stay in school, William.

Last edited by Aircanuck; 12-15-2018 at 12:01 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aircanuck For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2018, 09:31 AM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
Screw this horse's ass and that bonehead jersey pull. He certainly was not hard done by in Niagara.

Stay in school, William.
I am a firm believer that karma will find him. On the other side of the coin Joey Burke should get duct taped to a chair in the video room and forced to watch that goal and elbow to Ben Jones over and over until he learns.
Old 12-15-2018, 09:49 AM
Rookie

Meowinawoofworld will become famous soon enoughMeowinawoofworld will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
<>Lochead is a liar! Here is the proof...

Books come first for Lochead
By Bill Potrecz - July 4, 2018

http://www.bpsportsniagara.ca/books-...t-for-lochead/

“Schooling is pretty important in my family and hockey can only take you so far, so I think it’s time to go to Western,” Lochead said.

“It was a tough decision. It took awhile to make the final decision. I talked with my uncle (former NHL winger Bill Lochead) and talked to a couple of other people and thought it was the better option.”

<>Lochead is a loser (or perhaps I could rephrase that as classless). Here is the proof...

Joey Burke, although terribly ill-advised, allowed Lochead a chance to get back in the OHL. So when you score a big goal against your former team – no big deal, good for you enjoy the moment - just show some class. That’s all.

Not this…

Willy needs to know that was unacceptable! Go toe to toe with someone (preferably Walker because I think anyone else on the IceDogs would get hurt) – and stand behind his classless act.

#booingwillyforsure
I'm not going to argue your obviously hurt feelings over how Lochead ended up in London or his actions during the game.

Boo him all you want. Certainly fair game. Give him the Lessio treatment.

To advocate for someone to be knocked unconscious is...let's just say - wrong, and I'll leave it at that.

Last edited by Meowinawoofworld; 12-15-2018 at 09:51 AM.