Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,533    Downloads: 1,277,373   Msgs Posted: 123,751   Thread Views: 22,437,882   Online Now: 85
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 12-28-2018, 09:23 PM

Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,616 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
No Robertson, Lodnia or Sopa. 4-1 Ottawa.
Perfect prediction! Glad I didn't take the afternoon off to watch that one, I had a feeling it was going to be a stinker.
Old 12-28-2018, 10:13 PM
All Star

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Perfect prediction! Glad I didn't take the afternoon off to watch that one, I had a feeling it was going to be a stinker.
Would not call it a stinker they had there chances especially in period two the back breaker was giving up the lead goal shortly after tying it up.
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2018, 10:21 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

A game like today’s is exactly why I would not sacrifice Phil Tomasino or Moore for a one-shot, all-or-nothing run this year. Just wait. I want my team to be perpetually ready to win a championship. Piling up the draft picks, not 20-year-olds. Having a ‘cupboard’ that is continuously being filled. Year after year, superstar following superstar.
That way, you don’t have to spend draft picks to acquire star players, you’ll be drafting and signing them yourself.
Old 12-28-2018, 10:27 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,014 Times in 605 Posts
dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
A game like today’s is exactly why I would not sacrifice Phil Tomasino or Moore for a one-shot, all-or-nothing run this year. Just wait. I want my team to be perpetually ready to win a championship. Piling up the draft picks, not 20-year-olds. Having a ‘cupboard’ that is continuously being filled. Year after year, superstar following superstar.
That way, you don’t have to spend draft picks to acquire star players, you’ll be drafting and signing them yourself.
We have 5 significant players out today... you cant make decisions based on this game. Specially when 2 top 4 dmen out

Last edited by dogs77; 12-28-2018 at 11:18 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 12:33 AM

NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Would not call it a stinker they had there chances especially in period two the back breaker was giving up the lead goal shortly after tying it up.
My apologies, I didn't see the game. I am glad I didn't take the afternoon off to watch the "glorious near miss". Better?
Old 12-29-2018, 12:36 AM

Looks like North Bay did us a 5-3 favour keeping the wolf from our door.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 01:06 AM
1st Line

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
My apologies, I didn't see the game. I am glad I didn't take the afternoon off to watch the "glorious near miss". Better?
I did watch the game. It was not a near miss, the team forgot to play the third period. You were being kind calling it a stinker, dogged74 correctly identified the stench as a "steamer".
Old 12-29-2018, 11:01 AM
3rd Line

Swifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to behold

Def a piss poor effort to say the least, completely agree. But why does this all fall squarely on the shoulders of the players? They win and they lose themselves. The three stooges just stand and watch the game as if they are in the stands, where they should be. I agree there is no point in wasting more players and picks before you address the real issue. Hunter could coach a JrB team to a 4-1 seriesís win over our circus! You can get on the boys all you want...... but you better look at the top first no?
The Following User Says Thank You to Swifty14 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 03:22 PM
All Star

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifty14 View Post
Def a piss poor effort to say the least, completely agree. But why does this all fall squarely on the shoulders of the players? They win and they lose themselves. The three stooges just stand and watch the game as if they are in the stands, where they should be. I agree there is no point in wasting more players and picks before you address the real issue. Hunter could coach a JrB team to a 4-1 seriesís win over our circus! You can get on the boys all you want...... but you better look at the top first no?
Then how do you explain London ugly win
Old 12-29-2018, 08:11 PM
2nd Line

Location: Section C since the beginning then moved to new arena!
canucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to behold

Ottawa had the same Christmas break we did, missing players like we are, yet they came out and won handily - that's a championship team....focus, attitude and they wanted it more.
The Following User Says Thank You to canucks4 For This Useful Post: