Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,524    Downloads: 1,273,887   Msgs Posted: 123,501   Thread Views: 22,315,920   Online Now: 89
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 12-30-2018, 12:03 AM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
Everyone here knows that Matt and Dj only post what the team tells them to say. I figure the team sent that message to stop the chatter just like they have the admins on the facebook pages deleting similar posts
If the trade does go through as rumoured then the IDTW hosts should be fired or resign. You can't be the expert and be left with your pants down holding your umm... #72, with a claim you had spoken to sources inside the club and the rumour was false.
Old 12-30-2018, 12:07 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,002 Times in 599 Posts
dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
If the trade does go through as rumoured then the IDTW hosts should be fired or resign. You can't be the expert and be left with your pants down holding your umm... #72, with a claim you had spoken to sources inside the club and the rumour was false.
Yes i know that is their claim... exactly why i speculate that the team had them post that message.. they are essentially reporters telling the story they are given

Last edited by dogs77; 12-30-2018 at 12:08 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2018, 12:14 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
They can only report what they are told and I wouldnít be surprised if the team told them nothings happening cause they canít announce it till the 6th and those guys donít like talking rumours just facts and the fact is the deal isnít official
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2018, 12:19 AM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes i know that is their claim... exactly why i speculate that the team had them post that message.. they are essentially reporters telling the story they are given
A good journalist presents the truth or stays silent. Have Clarke or Mawhood spoken out about the rumour? If a journalist can be lied to that easily with no fear of damaging his reputation, then here is your next host:

People tune in to be informed not mislead. Not sure which way I want this one to end.

Oh and here would be the co-host:

Last edited by Red; 12-30-2018 at 12:36 AM.
Old 12-30-2018, 12:22 AM
1st Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
They can only report what they are told and I wouldnít be surprised if the team told them nothings happening cause they canít announce it till the 6th and those guys donít like talking rumours just facts and the fact is the deal isnít official
Then the report would be: sorry, I can't comment on any trade matters until the 6th. A team can however say that something is false if it is false.
Old 12-30-2018, 12:24 AM
Big League

dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
A good journalist presents the truth or stays silent. Have Clarke or Mawhood spoken out about the rumour? If a journalist can be lied to that easily with no fear of damaging his reputation, then here is your next host:

People tune in to be informed not mislead. Not sure which way I want this one to end.
I guess thats why indont tune in to their show... if im.lookingbfor updates i send my tweets to Mawhood not them
Old 12-30-2018, 12:26 AM
1st Line

Quote:
I guess thats why indont tune in to their show... if im.lookingbfor updates i send my tweets to Mawhood not them
And what was his answer on the topic?
Old 12-30-2018, 12:28 AM
Big League

Quote:
And what was his answer on the topic?
I never brought this question to twitter since its merely a rumour at this time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2018, 12:35 AM
All Star

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Caught some of the game at a friend house nice win tonight thought Kingston would have put more of a fight small crowd no where close to the 2,900 plus in the box score I Ithink the Falcons had more for some of their home games
The trade rumours with Oshawa was mentioned during the broadcast so not quite dead.
Old 12-30-2018, 12:35 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
They are usually good with updates if itís factual just like mawhood