Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,628    Downloads: 1,383,106   Msgs Posted: 125,904   Thread Views: 23,441,915   Online Now: 96
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: Boo Willy?
Hell ya, we boo! 12 75.00%
Not our style. 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2019, 10:16 PM

Thanked 3,130 Times in 1,711 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Enthusiastic booing and heckling in 102, looks like the boys in blue were called in to maintain decorum.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:16 AM
1st Line

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Seriously, someone called the cops to a hockey game?
Old 01-04-2019, 03:23 PM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 for fighting View Post
I will definitely be booing him tonight. I think what he did is much worse than Lessio. After Lessio got traded, he waited a whole season before agreeing to play with Oshawa. That means he was probably being truthful when he said he was unsure as to whether he wanted to go the OHL or NCAA route.

Lochead was in a London Knights uniform as soon as he was traded. That tells me he probably wasn’t telling the truth when he said he wanted to start his education instead of playing OHL hockey. And Lochead grabbing the logo on his jersey just adds insult to injury.

I think we would be foolish not to let him know we are not happy. And the best way to do that is to boo him.
Lochead started the season with the Western Mustangs, playing University hockey.
Old 01-04-2019, 03:36 PM

Thanked 3,130 Times in 1,711 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 G! View Post
Lochead started the season with the Western Mustangs, playing University hockey.
Oh? How many games did he play? How many practises did he attend I wonder? Any mention of Western was just a back-up plan in case Joey nixed the trade.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2019, 10:43 PM
1st Line

TwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was a thread about tonight's Erie game. I did internal boos.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:38 PM
1st Line

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
I thought this was a thread about tonight's Erie game. I did internal boos.
I don't think anyone wants to know what goes on internally AC.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:42 PM
1st Line

TwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I don't think anyone wants to know what goes on internally AC.
Sometimes internal things become external things that get shared.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:48 PM
1st Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
Sometimes internal things become external things that get shared.
I always thought the policy was "don't ask don't tell"

Believe me you don't want me aircanucking my internal stuff!
Old 01-05-2019, 03:03 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,031 Times in 701 Posts
three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

I was surprised our team was not booed more last night.
Old 01-05-2019, 03:06 PM
1st Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
I was surprised our team was not booed more last night.
I think everyone in my section looked more stunned than anything.

"And ye shall see the fallen, they will rise, wiser for the trip and thy boos will turn to woos"

Last edited by TwoPadStack; 01-05-2019 at 04:34 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TwoPadStack For This Useful Post: