Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,628    Downloads: 1,390,042   Msgs Posted: 126,065   Thread Views: 23,483,668   Online Now: 121
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-05-2019, 09:20 AM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
You haven't started the goalie in over a month, so you throw him in with a team in front that you know is completely tanked? How'd it work out for the last guy we did this with? He'll get to sit on this game for how long now before he gets to redeem himself? It'll definitely be a character building opportunity, I'm just not sure this is the best route to be preparing next year's potential starter.
This team is only happy as long as they have superstars on the team. If I was a goalie I would not even think of coming to this team to play. I must say that over the 11 years as a season ticket holder we ruined a lot of goalies careers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotdog fan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2019, 09:31 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Several World Junior players were back playing in the OHL tonight - anyone know reason why Daniel Bukac was not available tonight?
Some guys played others didnít (Bukac frost Bouchard Boqvist Hayton Tippett) probably up to the teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog fan View Post
Hard to do when you pay good money to watch them play all season. They have the resources to help them replenish what they lose. Most fans that complain about games like last night are season ticket holders not just a one game fan. We as season ticket holders have seen this more then once this year and in the past.
Iím a season ticket holder and it wasnít hard at all to move past this one even though I spent all that money because itís gockey it happens especially when you are short guys
Old 01-05-2019, 09:35 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This team is only happy as long as they have superstars on the team. If I was a goalie I would not even think of coming to this team to play. I must say that over the 11 years as a season ticket holder we ruined a lot of goalies careers.
Show me all the guys theyíve ďruinedĒ I bet you a good majority just werenít good enough
Old 01-05-2019, 09:42 AM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Some guys played others didnít (Bukac frost Bouchard Boqvist Hayton Tippett) probably up to the teams

Iím a season ticket holder and it wasnít hard at all to move past this one even though I spent all that money because itís gockey it happens especially when you are short guys
Well correct me if i'm wrong but that is what most people do on this site now but London was without a few good players to and they find a way to win. Like others have said play60 minutes.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Big League

Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,325 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Hard to do when you pay good money to watch them play all season. They have the resources to help them replenish what they lose. Most fans that complain about games like last night are season ticket holders not just a one game fan. We as season ticket holders have seen this more then once this year and in the past.

Iím not a one game fan Ė like you Iím a season ticket holder. ďHave seen this more than once this year?Ē I have no idea what you are talking about? What games are you referring too?

The IceDogs have been without 6 regulars for most of this 5 game stretch (J.Robertson, D. Bukac , I.Lodnia, K.Sopa, L.Moore and J.Schaefer.

Tell me how do you suggest the IceDogs replenish what they lost?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2019, 09:52 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Well correct me if i'm wrong but that is what most people do on this site now but London was without a few good players to and they find a way to win. Like others have said play60 minutes.
Correct me if Iím wrong (seriously I donít know this) but was London only playing with 3 lines and a forward on D I donít think so but could be wrong. We got a point out of that game couldíve been two I personally didnít like 2 London goals (at least second and fourth goal) same thing happened with iffy goals last night difference being the team didnít show up either last night
Old 01-05-2019, 10:02 AM
Big League

Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,325 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:

Check the stats!!!

London is missing 3 players. IceDogs are missing 6. During the World Juniors, London has been able to add Joey Keane and Kevin Hancock. I think there is a difference.

Ice Dogs have collected 20 of last possible 26 points! And managed to split the points in these 5 games that they have been considerably short-staffed.

Last edited by Blacksox; 01-05-2019 at 10:04 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2019, 11:02 AM
1st Line

So just because I have an opinion does not mean I have to sit in front of my computer and become a stats person to satisfy people on this site. No a fun site anymore.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:47 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,074 Times in 632 Posts
dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
So just because I have an opinion does not mean I have to sit in front of my computer and become a stats person to satisfy people on this site. No a fun site anymore.
If you only bring negative to the site you will only recieve negative as a reply.. try posting something positive once in a while and the reactions on here may surprise you
Old 01-05-2019, 11:52 AM
3rd Line

modaymorninggm is a name known to allmodaymorninggm is a name known to allmodaymorninggm is a name known to allmodaymorninggm is a name known to allmodaymorninggm is a name known to allmodaymorninggm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
Was good to see Danial Singer back, shame they didn't acknowledge him in the building. I at least got to shake hands on the concourse when they finished their workout. Glad he scored at least I could cheer about something.
Interesting. Both Singer and Lodnia have played 30 games. Lodnia with 12 goals and Singer with 10. I think Lodnia might have better talent around him. Maybe the trade was not as one sided as originally thought