Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,352    Downloads: 903,850   Msgs Posted: 117,837   Thread Views: 18,545,661   Online Now: 54
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > The Meridian Center

Notices

The Meridian Center All talk, news, comments, on building our new arena go in here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2008, 05:26 PM
MabiDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDogsGo View Post
i dont think that there is enough room there.. i agree with the multi level lot...but build a new structure (arena) that size... you need alot more land than you think.
I agree... heard word that the consideration is a parcel of land out by White Oaks that is in all honesty, still quite centrally located. Ya i know it would mean a bit more of a drive for those of us from St Catharines, but lets look at the rest of the region that attends...Welland is a bit of a hike so I am sure we can all make the drive knowing the Dogs are worth it. Besides...the old farts in this community barely let the Sportplex get built and at that they would only approve it as a practise facility and nothing more...

Damned old farts...oh crap... I forgot...I'm one of 'em (not the one that voted that way though...I'm one of the cool old farts...can I say fart???)

Tags
new arena