Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,352    Downloads: 946,826   Msgs Posted: 118,070   Thread Views: 18,935,065   Online Now: 100
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 03-02-2018, 03:11 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,294 Times in 775 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

3 hours to puck drop and yesterday's game is history. We win tonight!!!!

Go Dogs Go!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 03:20 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,025 Times in 964 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Good Grief, such drama. Branch attended the game and it was the Knights fault.

Turn the page
Absolutely! I don’t really care! Just point out the mistake and explaining why fans were confused by Goldenberg’s call.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 06:14 PM

Thanked 2,594 Times in 1,417 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
The Cogeco replay showed the puck left his stick before the green light went on. The right call was made.

Flipping the puck into the stands (on purpose) after the buzzer is an automatic suspension.
Mercer got that one as memory serves. The point is there were plenty of non-calls that didn't favor the IceDogs, it was easily a discretionary call that no decent ref would have enforced. Goldenberg blew it due to his temper or ego and then stood at center ice sooner than discuss it with Billy Burke.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:37 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,454 Times in 796 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Mercer got that one as memory serves. The point is there were plenty of non-calls that didn't favor the IceDogs, it was easily a discretionary call that no decent ref would have enforced. Goldenberg blew it due to his temper or ego and then stood at center ice sooner than discuss it with Billy Burke.

I remember watching him talk to Billy from centre ice ... and godly was kinda giving the impression (at least my impression of it was) ‘billy I’m right don’t talk to me’

If he had any class at all he woulda went to the bench to talk.

Is goldy worse than darcy? Could be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I remember watching him talk to Billy from centre ice ... and godly was kinda giving the impression (at least my impression of it was) ‘billy I’m right don’t talk to me’

If he had any class at all he woulda went to the bench to talk.

Is goldy worse than darcy? Could be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hell yes.. and than to follow that one up they sent Coulombe to do tonights game
Old 03-02-2018, 10:26 PM

NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
Hell yes.. and than to follow that one up they sent Coulombe to do tonights game
To be fair Coulombe and Ferguson called it pretty evenly tonight. Even the Lochead fight was resulted in the same numbers I figured on.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:39 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
To be fair Coulombe and Ferguson called it pretty evenly tonight. Even the Lochead fight was resulted in the same numbers I figured on.
Ill agree with that but my initial thoughts before puck drop was : here we go let the show begin... a few week calls that went both ways in the first but he actually let them play tonight
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 12:13 AM
2nd Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
#19 Jason Goldenberg has been inducted in the “Hall of Shame”.

“As a former Ice Dog”

Point of clarification, that was a Mississauga IceDog circa 1999-00 back in the Spezza days.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:13 PM

I think it is fair to add Michael Markovic to the bad list. Two horrible penalty calls (including missing Miletic getting hacked down like a tree and cross-checked while Lochead gets a game for a phantom call). The worst was the call of no goal that bounced off Johnson's shoulder... I saw Josh Schein tell him "it looked like it bounced of his shoulder" but he was adamant it was gloved in and continued arguing even after 5,300 back-up refs saw the video.

For at least calling Markovic on a bad call, we could put Schein on the "ok" list from "unknown".
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

These refs were horrible today five min cross check a joke.