Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,098    Downloads: 818,068   Msgs Posted: 109,621   Thread Views: 16,070,895   Online Now: 65
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 08-12-2017, 10:52 AM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to all

I'm actually really surprised that the hire is someone with experience above Jr.B
Old 08-12-2017, 11:18 AM
Top Prospect

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

I am also surprised and happy that this rumored hire will be a person with Pro experience,
17 days till training camp.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2017, 08:13 AM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Actually, it's Ted Dent - formerly of the Rockford IceHogs. He interviewed for the Saginaw head coach job also.

Recent article
Can't find any official announcement of this hiring. Did it happen ?
Old 08-16-2017, 08:19 AM
Top Prospect

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

Matt & DJ tweeted yesterday morning that it might be a busy day for our Ice Dogs and to stay tuned, but, nothing was announced as of now.
I expect something to be announced today and I am still expecting a trade by the end of the week as well.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:01 AM
3rd Line

g_squad is a splendid one to beholdg_squad is a splendid one to beholdg_squad is a splendid one to beholdg_squad is a splendid one to beholdg_squad is a splendid one to beholdg_squad is a splendid one to beholdg_squad is a splendid one to beholdg_squad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Matt & DJ tweeted yesterday morning that it might be a busy day for our Ice Dogs and to stay tuned, but, nothing was announced as of now.
I expect something to be announced today and I am still expecting a trade by the end of the week as well.
I wonder if they are going after Owen Lalonde from the Wolves. He's a former 1st rd pick and a decent sized Right shot D.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:12 AM
Top Prospect

Lalonde is a 2000 born defense man who is the same age as MacPherson. His cost to acquire might be a little bit lower because he has demanded a trade out of Sudbury and will not report to any team functions this year.

In my opinion though, I believe that management is looking for an older d-man which would help on the ice and in the room by adding leadership and experience for our young core.
Lochead is the oldest d-man this season to date.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2017, 10:29 AM
1st Line

the dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_squad View Post
I wonder if they are going after Owen Lalonde from the Wolves. He's a former 1st rd pick and a decent sized Right shot D.
they probably want 3 2nds +
Old 08-16-2017, 10:36 AM
Top Prospect

I am not convinced that Lalonde who may have a good upside would cost a team 3 2nds + as he has handcuffed the Wolves organisation with his demand for a trade.
Old 08-16-2017, 11:00 AM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I am not convinced that Lalonde who may have a good upside would cost a team 3 2nds + as he has handcuffed the Wolves organisation with his demand for a trade.
He would cost whoever something substantial i don't think they are handcuffed at all if he wants to play the wolves are in control
Old 08-16-2017, 11:12 AM
Top Prospect

Ted Dent officially named assistant coach
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post: