Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,790    Downloads: 1,744,339   Msgs Posted: 134,083   Thread Views: 30,130,855   Online Now: 167
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-16-2020, 11:46 AM
3rd Line

modaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to behold

We need to accept some things and enjoy it for what it is:

1. BB &JB are going nowhere. When you are rich you can do whatever you want and that is what Bill SR will do. He will take care of his family just like we all would if we had the freedom to do so. It is obvious that neither would ver get their current jobs if their parents did not own the team. Accept that and move on.

2. Yes the Ice Dogs have developed lots of talent that has gone onto the pros. But besides Thomas and Timasino their development has been weak under BB & JB. To see two high 1st round picks become good players is not really an endorsement of a strong development program.

3. Scouting is the life blood of successful teams. JB has managed to get a bunch of picks now it is up to the scouting department led by Mr MacLeod a very close friend of the Burke family to come through

4. JB is going to have to convince the Agents that Niagara is still a good place to have their players. Geography is part of a decision but coaching, management and team competitiveness is far more important
Old 02-16-2020, 02:11 PM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

Well people we just missed our invitation to have Billie fired. We should of yell it when the owners were at centre ice. Maybe they might of heard us loud and clear. Only way to get the point across.
Old 02-16-2020, 02:29 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,003 Times in 655 Posts
dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!

MMGM, are you saying even the Head Scout is basically a Burke? OMG. This season is toast, I accepted that a long time ago. If we get to September again, and Billy is still the HC, I don’t know, folks.
I don’t know if I can keep doing this...
Old 02-16-2020, 03:14 PM
4th Line

Meowinawoofworld has a spectacular aura aboutMeowinawoofworld has a spectacular aura aboutMeowinawoofworld has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
MMGM, are you saying even the Head Scout is basically a Burke? OMG. This season is toast, I accepted that a long time ago. If we get to September again, and Billy is still the HC, I donít know, folks.
I donít know if I can keep doing this...
http://www.cisfootball.org/forums/ar...hp/t-4518.html

Bottom of the article. A friend of the Burke's. Football back ground.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:22 PM
Big League

dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!

This team is utterly clueless. And having a coach that gives his own team penalties does not help.
Old 02-16-2020, 04:32 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This team is utterly clueless. And having a coach that gives his own team penalties does not help.
What penalty did he give them today? The better team won plain and simple
Old 02-16-2020, 05:22 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,172 Times in 804 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
He didnít do that today
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2020, 05:29 PM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm one for yelling at players but at this point and time I think I will give it up. They can't play a game that has no system or structure to it. No leaders on this team to show the young guys anything and Lodnia can't do it by himself.
Old 02-16-2020, 05:31 PM
Big League

I should have specified whether Billy Boy actually gave them a penalty in today’s game also. I don’t know, does it make this look any better to say the players gave up in this game? Or were they ill-prepared? Or were they prepared and just couldn’t be bothered executing on the ‘coach’’s game plan? Or did the players think they were playing tomorrow afternoon?
Old 02-16-2020, 06:06 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Good way to raise money would be to charge 10 bucks for a ticket....winner gets to coach a period the next home game....anyone interested? Lol