Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,423    Downloads: 1,188,596   Msgs Posted: 121,118   Thread Views: 21,331,598   Online Now: 94
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-07-2015, 01:06 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
I didn't mean it to be offensive I'm just saying that compared to the rest of the games this season I actually felt more withdrawn from the game day atmosphere with the recent changes as a whole. We all want some different things and I guess not everyone will get what they wish for their game day experience and I get that not every little thing can be accommodated I just found that their was less energy at the last game
See, that just shows how individual this can be... My girlfriend, my nephew and his friend as well as myself, commented after the game how much energy there was at the game compared to normal... I posited that perhaps not having the cheerleaders freed up the younger males to cheer a bit more for the game... lol... But seriously, I found that the external factors that are production related were fun, and inspired me to be a bit louder than I normally am...

Funny how that works... lol
Old 02-07-2015, 01:15 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

I also thought the crowd was more in to the game Thursday night they should really be in the game Sunday against the Knights.
Old 02-07-2015, 05:59 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,236 Times in 1,086 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

What about something like this to fire up the crowd !

http://youtu.be/VqgPvlqfvQU
Old 02-07-2015, 06:47 PM
Serving a Suspension

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post

Awesome!!
With all due respect to fourgrounds, who is doing a marvelous job, perhaps this "blacksox" should be hired in the video department
The Following User Says Thank You to maddog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2015, 02:00 PM
Game Media

fourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
Awesome!!
With all due respect to fourgrounds, who is doing a marvelous job, perhaps this "blacksox" should be hired in the video department
Well that's funny. Blacksox Channel seems to have "borrowed" edited and re-uploaded our video with some new music. Fourgrounds produced, shot and wrote that video for the 2010 - 2011 IceDogs season.

Here is the original video posted on our channel years ago:

http://youtu.be/eQn8-boEnZg

I suppose imitation is indeed the best form of flattery. In my humble opinion I think we're ok in the video dept for now.
Old 02-12-2015, 11:44 PM
3rd Line

DogDaze has a spectacular aura aboutDogDaze has a spectacular aura aboutDogDaze has a spectacular aura about

Another great job guys!! Getting better every game, starting to feel more and more like a big league event.
Old 02-13-2015, 12:15 AM
4th Line

jjdccmk will become famous soon enoughjjdccmk will become famous soon enough

what about trying to improve the player introductions. Take a page from the NHL let the visiting team come onto the ice first then dim the lights play the video and introduce the starting 5 plus goalie as they skate onto the ice. Doing the intro with the lights on etc is boring
Old 02-13-2015, 09:19 AM

Thanked 2,775 Times in 1,517 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdccmk View Post
what about trying to improve the player introductions. Take a page from the NHL let the visiting team come onto the ice first then dim the lights play the video and introduce the starting 5 plus goalie as they skate onto the ice. Doing the intro with the lights on etc is boring
Except whatever deep thinker who bought the lights for the arena decided that there would never be a circumstance where you'd need the lights on faster than 20 minutes. That's right once they go dark it takes 20 minutes to come back on!
Old 02-13-2015, 10:09 AM
3rd Line

DogDaze has a spectacular aura aboutDogDaze has a spectacular aura aboutDogDaze has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Except whatever deep thinker who bought the lights for the arena decided that there would never be a circumstance where you'd need the lights on faster than 20 minutes. That's right once they go dark it takes 20 minutes to come back on!
Yeah, when we were told a hundred times that a committee was touring other venues and they were looking at every feature available to include in our own facility. How the heck did someone not realize that this is a huge factor in the entertainment aspect of the arena. So, so shortsighted.
Old 02-13-2015, 05:40 PM

Thanked 2,775 Times in 1,517 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Clearly no hockey fans were invited! They got penalty box cams but not goal line cams in the rafters...