Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,352    Downloads: 966,349   Msgs Posted: 118,224   Thread Views: 19,247,337   Online Now: 83
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > Other > Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International

Notices

Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International All posts related to any hockey that is NOT about the IceDogs.

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2018, 09:28 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,961 Times in 1,360 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

The 3 former Icedog first round picks playing in this series have a combined 2 assists in 33 games. I'm betting Jones and Thomas start to change that.
Old 03-19-2018, 10:10 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
The 3 former Icedog first round picks playing in this series have a combined 2 assists in 33 games. I'm betting Jones and Thomas start to change that.
#3 was on the bench for most of that PO run, so, yes.
Old 03-19-2018, 10:52 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

A fresh Craigslist.

https://www.tsn.ca/craig-s-list-bouc...oard-1.1031499
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 10:54 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,046 Times in 976 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Nothing but the entire story on the StinkBlog folks.

Did you even bother to look at your own post #33 and post #34 before you wrote that ?

(#33) For Akil Thomas you only posted his lowest ranking
MISSING: Thomas’ highest rankings and all the other ranking for that matter.

(#34) Sam Miletic
-MISSING: You didn’t bother to mention that 10 of 20 goals were scored against western teams – and 5 others were scored against the top teams in east.

You stink at this

Last edited by Blacksox; 03-19-2018 at 11:01 PM.
Old 03-19-2018, 10:55 PM
Big League

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
#3 was on the bench for most of that PO run, so, yes.
You may have this one right though !

IceDogs head coach Billy Burke appreciates Jones’ work at both ends of the ice. Jones was voted the top penalty killer and third-best defensive forward in a coach’s poll last week.

“I knew he was a good player, but 30 goals is extremely difficult,” Burke said. “He was in the top 20 in scoring all year and he’s our top PK (penalty kill) guy and he’s extremely strong defensively.

“We wouldn’t have had the season we had without Jones talking that step offensively.”
Old 03-19-2018, 10:58 PM
Big League

Quote:
Excellent post - master blogger!

Akil Thomas up to #20. Not surprised to see Evan Bouchard climbing fast - could end up in the NHL next year! Very good player!
Old 03-20-2018, 07:46 AM
Big League

As Craig Button noted, Evan Bouchard has rocketed up the draft board. He is drawing comparison to players like E.Karlsson and B.Burns as an exceptional two-way defenseman with high-end skill, skating ability and hockey IQ.

Dale Hunter likens him to Washington Capitals all-star defensemen John Carlson. "They’re both offensive D and (Bouchard) is right there (at the same age),” Hunter said. “He’s big and strong. He can skate and shoot and he’s got a good head.”

As a 99 in this years’ draft class – and with the following teams (Buffalo, Arizona, Vancouver, Detroit, Ottawa, Montreal, Edmonton, Chicago, NYI) in desperate need of a defenseman, Bouchard will have an opportunity to make the jump straight to the NHL next year. A credit to both Bouchard and Hunter!
Old 03-20-2018, 08:14 AM
Serving a Suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post

Did you even bother to look at your own post #33 and post #34 before you wrote that ?

(#33) For Akil Thomas you only posted his lowest ranking
MISSING: Thomas’ highest rankings and all the other ranking for that matter.

(#34) Sam Miletic
-MISSING: You didn’t bother to mention that 10 of 20 goals were scored against western teams – and 5 others were scored against the top teams in east.

You stink at this
Here’s the deal BS. If I had to do it all over again I would: own my own bank, I would get over the built eventually of stealing the people money. I would: own my own newspaper so I could mould the minds of the public.

Sometimes its what you don’t post......do you get my point now?

If you read the above, “all posts that are related to any hockey that is NOT about the Ice Dogs” yet, you continue to display Ice Dog information on this section.

Chicken Dinner Teacher.
Old 03-20-2018, 08:40 AM
Big League

Quote:
If you read the above, “all posts that are related to any hockey that is NOT about the Ice Dogs” yet, you continue to display Ice Dog information on this section.
Yes stinky, your blog is all hockey - not just Ice Dogs! My apologies!

It getting too easy to rattle your chain. Toughen up my friend (and I mean that sincerely), otherwise I’m going to be forced to stop having fun at your expense !

Old 03-20-2018, 09:10 AM
Big League

Quote:
Sometimes its what you don’t post......do you get my point now?
Yes!!! For my own professional development, can you provide me an example of that type of post?
Closed Thread