Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,742    Downloads: 1,635,769   Msgs Posted: 130,413   Thread Views: 27,187,699   Online Now: 213
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Pictures, Videos, Audio

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Pictures, Videos, Audio A place to post your photos, videos, audio clips, etc. Any media you can share - please post it in here!

Old 03-22-2008, 03:02 PM
3rd Line

nfallsc is a splendid one to beholdnfallsc is a splendid one to beholdnfallsc is a splendid one to beholdnfallsc is a splendid one to beholdnfallsc is a splendid one to beholdnfallsc is a splendid one to beholdnfallsc is a splendid one to behold
Default IceDog wallpaper

Just a few wallpapers I have done.
Many thanks to
WellandDogsFan

For allowing me to used his Photo's
Attached Thumbnails
Name: dahmsign.jpg    
Views: 111    
Size: 370.7 KB    
ID: 4961     
Old 03-22-2008, 03:05 PM
3rd Line

nfallsc is a splendid one to beholdnfallsc is a splendid one to beholdnfallsc is a splendid one to beholdnfallsc is a splendid one to beholdnfallsc is a splendid one to beholdnfallsc is a splendid one to beholdnfallsc is a splendid one to behold

Another
Photo by
WellandDogsFan
Attached Thumbnails
Name: pietrangelosign.jpg    
Views: 108    
Size: 465.3 KB    
ID: 4962     
Old 03-22-2008, 03:09 PM
3rd Line

If there is anyone here that has good IceDog pics and wouldn't mind me making wallpappers with them please let me know ...Thank you
Old 03-22-2008, 03:14 PM
2nd Line

slamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I believe the pic of Dahm is one of mine but feel free to use any of the photos I've posted on this site.
Good job.
Old 03-22-2008, 03:15 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,364 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfallsc View Post
If there is anyone here that has good IceDog pics and wouldn't mind me making wallpappers with them please let me know ...Thank you
HOT WALLPAPERS!

You can use anything in the "DSLR" column here: http://www.icedogfans.com/pictures

They're from when I used to be allowed to bring my good camera to the rink.

just please put the words www.icedogfans.com somewhere visible (bottom corner) of the wallpaper, thanks
Old 03-22-2008, 03:19 PM
3rd Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamr View Post
Actually, I believe the pic of Dahm is one of mine but feel free to use any of the photos I've posted on this site.
Good job.
slamr sorry I thought the pics I used were of WellandDogsFan I may have mixed some up ..thanks
Old 03-22-2008, 03:21 PM
3rd Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDog View Post
HOT WALLPAPERS!

You can use anything in the "DSLR" column here: http://www.icedogfans.com/pictures

They're from when I used to be allowed to bring my good camera to the rink.

just please put the words www.icedogfans.com somewhere visible (bottom corner) of the wallpaper, thanks
Will do AlphaDog thanks so much just had a look over there I think I just hit the jack pot LOL
Old 03-22-2008, 03:48 PM
All Star

RioBravo is just really niceRioBravo is just really niceRioBravo is just really niceRioBravo is just really niceRioBravo is just really nice

Good stuff man.

Old 03-22-2008, 04:01 PM
3rd Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by RioBravo View Post
Good stuff man.
Thanks RioBravo
Old 03-22-2008, 04:42 PM
3rd Line

Thanks AlphaDog
Attached Thumbnails
Name: pietrangelo.jpgwall.jpg    
Views: 95    
Size: 363.9 KB    
ID: 4963