Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,451    Downloads: 1,215,296   Msgs Posted: 122,187   Thread Views: 21,773,816   Online Now: 71
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 06-25-2014, 02:18 PM
1st Line

the dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
The OHL schedule will be released tomorrow (Wednesday) but, teams will announce their opening games today. We should hear who the Dogs open the new building against and how long they're on the road to open the season.
anybody know when preseason ohl schedule comes out............
Old 06-26-2014, 03:19 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,556 Times in 858 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Hate to be negative nancy but is it me that their home games are bunched up a lot more than normal? A lot of back to backs at home or Thursday Saturday combos, moreso than usual. As a STH I go to about 20 games a year or so. I try to see every team at least once. It's going to be tough for me to do it this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-26-2014, 10:51 AM
3rd Line

GSAAB is a jewel in the roughGSAAB is a jewel in the roughGSAAB is a jewel in the rough

You're right there is a lot of bunched up games. I think some of it can be attributed to the first home game being pushed back because to the construction but the other part of that is the other activities at the facility. There will be concerts and other things at the Meridian Centre and they will want to be on Friday's, Saturday's and Sunday's. That means Dogs games will be bunched up. It's the new normal. Other teams with "busy" rinks have this every year. Don't be surprised to see some Tuesday/Wednesday games in the future if the Meridian Centre gets really popular.

Last edited by GSAAB; 06-26-2014 at 10:52 AM.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:54 AM
2nd Line

Puckhound is a name known to allPuckhound is a name known to allPuckhound is a name known to allPuckhound is a name known to allPuckhound is a name known to allPuckhound is a name known to all

A lot of games in March when people are down south