Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,446    Downloads: 1,211,696   Msgs Posted: 121,961   Thread Views: 21,704,603   Online Now: 91
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-14-2018, 09:16 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Incze-ing His Way out of Town

I just read on Facebook that Colton Incze has been traded(and that Akil Thomas is Ďgoing to be out much longer than we thoughtí. Iím going to do more digging on the Incze trade. Iím preparing myself to be underwhelmed at the return on the trade.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:30 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
I just read on Facebook that Colton Incze has been traded(and that Akil Thomas is ‘going to be out much longer than we thought’. I’m going to do more digging on the Incze trade. I’m preparing myself to be underwhelmed at the return on the trade.
Where was this mentioned? I couldn’t find anything on either especially the trade I don’t know if that’s anywhere close to true if it hasn’t been mentioned by the people that would normally say something as for the injury that’s just guessing no one knows except Akil and the team

Last edited by dogs777; 11-14-2018 at 09:39 PM.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:49 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just read on Facebook that Colton Incze has been traded(and that Akil Thomas is ‘going to be out much longer than we thought’. I’m going to do more digging on the Incze trade. I’m preparing myself to be underwhelmed at the return on the trade.
This is the second time its gets mentioned on that facebook page in about a week... i dont take too much from that group but DJ Brooks did respond bybsaying Incze has nit been traded. That said i find it odd that when the icedogs posted the team picture from thw dinner with the team on monday night at swiss chalet i failed to find Incze in the picture as well as Thomas and Maxsimov.. However we know that Thomas was injured and reportedly in LA nd Maxi was with team Russia

Last edited by dogs77; 11-14-2018 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-15-2018, 06:55 AM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to clarify a bit on this Colton Incze thing: this has been kicking around on Facebook for a few days now, and I happened to be up early, so I started digging to see if I could find the genesis of this. Turns out the person that originally posted about it, they’re a billet family. I replied ‘That explains it.’
If she(I do have their name, but I don’t know if it would be appropriate to reveal it) had said they were a billet Family right from the start, that would have explained the source of the info they were getting. I’m sure we all can understand what kind of an information resource a billet family can be. At least knowing they’re a billet family lends some credence to what they put out there. I would think just dropping that someone is ‘going to be traded by next week. Wait and see’ is a little irresponsible, despite the possibility of what they’re saying being true.
Old 11-15-2018, 09:43 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Just to clarify a bit on this Colton Incze thing: this has been kicking around on Facebook for a few days now, and I happened to be up early, so I started digging to see if I could find the genesis of this. Turns out the person that originally posted about it, theyíre a billet family. I replied ĎThat explains it.í
If she(I do have their name, but I donít know if it would be appropriate to reveal it) had said they were a billet Family right from the start, that would have explained the source of the info they were getting. Iím sure we all can understand what kind of an information resource a billet family can be. At least knowing theyíre a billet family lends some credence to what they put out there. I would think just dropping that someone is Ďgoing to be traded by next week. Wait and seeí is a little irresponsible, despite the possibility of what theyíre saying being true.
Iíve heard and seen members of families talking a lot at heck thatís one of 2 ďsourcesĒ I got the news about Akil from that I said I donít believe (those same people have said a few things over time that arenít true). I donít think being a billet makes you more or less believable than anyone else. It sounds irresponsible but they are just like people on here (fans)
Old 11-15-2018, 10:45 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,474 Times in 905 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Every day, I have to remind myself that we are talking about teenage boys and that some of them visit this site, so, I try to watch what I write, especially rumors.

Last edited by retired/sectionJ; 11-15-2018 at 10:45 AM. Reason: spelling correction
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2018, 12:40 PM
Big League

If I was a billet family, why would I come here for the inside scoop? What do we fans know? We don’t know Jack compared to a billet family. Anyway, whatever. So Colton Incze has Or has not been traded, for what I don’t know.
Old 11-15-2018, 12:55 PM
Big League

Quote:
If I was a billet family, why would I come here for the inside scoop? What do we fans know? We donít know Jack compared to a billet family. Anyway, whatever. So Colton Incze has Or has not been traded, for what I donít know.
I find sometimes fans know more than some families. Colten hasnít been traded yet but when he does donít be expecting a great return goalies donít seem to get a lot unless they are the elite
Old 11-15-2018, 01:08 PM
Big League

Indeed. I’m thinking a 6th round pick, and some of those sweet McDonalds Gift Certificates they used to have.
Old 11-15-2018, 01:12 PM
Big League

I think this is more of a ‘get Sbaraglia more playing time’ kind of deal. And I guess, effectively, ‘get Colton Incze more playing time’ kind of thing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post: