Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,445    Downloads: 1,209,686   Msgs Posted: 121,911   Thread Views: 21,669,620   Online Now: 85
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-22-2017, 08:04 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,019 Times in 1,388 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
In my opinion, the 4th line was the best unit out there for most of the evening. They kept constant pressure on the 67's.
Agree 100%. I thought they were really good.
The Following User Says Thank You to hockey123 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 08:19 PM
Team Captain

hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedoggy View Post
ok lets see, I really hope your right and I am wrong. So I will just be sheep and a cheerleader no need for facts. Go Dogs Go!
So if they **** the bed the rest of the year and finish last overall, graduate only Shankar and Corneil after the season and come back with the same roster and win the east. Will it be all the talent they gained over the summer that put them over the top? We'll find out soon enough if this team is ready for prime time but regardless as they mature this is going to turn into a very nice team. There's plenty of talent on the roster.
Old 10-22-2017, 09:13 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

And, Barrie steemrolls the Gens in Oshawa to reclaim tops.
Old 10-23-2017, 12:20 PM
Team Captain

Quote:

Bruder I am not a fan of as well but does serve purpose as a role guy.He is a good fourth line banger kind of player.So for me judging a player only on points is not a good measure of what they bring. Because getting points vs weak teams is not the same as getting them vs mid to top teams, And if most of your points are PP not 5 on 5 then its a different measure. So are we trying to be a fast skilled team or a hard bang and crash not so skilled team?
Bruder's a late birthday 2000 born player that hadn't played any decent hockey in his life before this year. He's improved by leaps and bounds since the first game of the season to the point he's in the lineup every game without a thought. He was our best forward Saturday night. This is a classic late bloomer IMO. I think he plays his way into the draft rankings.

Last edited by hockey123; 10-23-2017 at 12:29 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hockey123 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 01:06 PM
1st Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
This is a classic late bloomer IMO. I think he plays his way into the draft rankings.
I think you make a keen observation here. Well said. Would love to see this come to fruition.
Old 10-23-2017, 01:44 PM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Um, for the record......I only have the one account on here and I am not icedoggy. Just to be clear.
Show of hands... who believes that?
Old 10-23-2017, 01:45 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,473 Times in 904 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Bruder is probably the fastest back checker on this team.
He goes right back to the net with his opponent.
Old 10-23-2017, 03:24 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Yes your right as always. I think just like previous years with all our late picks that make the line up and guys we find on the street he is a for sure lock for the NHL. Maybe he even passes Thomas in the rankings too. Great to always have the glass half full and always only state strong points but leave out the things that are not so strong. never a shortage around here for Cheerleader tryouts.

All my posts are still on this site. Feel free to go and find even 1 where I was pimping a guy that didn't make it.

Getting bored of your other profile? Why not go back to the Coyote Lane Farms one so you can tell us some more tall tails of your junior playing days?
Old 10-23-2017, 03:43 PM
3rd Line

5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold

I am not sure what all the complaining is about. The Dogs are exceeding everyone's expectations. They played a good defensive game on Saturday and everyone hustled. If there was a fault, it was that they didn't shoot enough and seem to look to pass first. Perhaps that is due to the team first mentality they seem to have this year.

The Dogs are deep at forward but thinner on D. However Saturday's game shows the team can play tight D as well.

Bruder has been very impressive, Shanker is an asset and Machala is fast but lacks scoring ability.

I love watching this team and certainly have no complaints about the team or Saturday's game. However some of you seem to only be happy when people are complaining and when things are going well you invent things to complain about.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 5 for fighting For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 04:00 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
I will delete my posts and edit them to Go Dogs Go! if that makes you feel better as its obvious you don't like conversations that are not in tune with your unbacked cheerleader perspective. I have only stated my thoughts and I am in my full right to do so. There is things I like things I don't. Am I hurting anyone? But look at this and let me know what our history has to say.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/draft/d...m.php?tmi=7121

So this conversation is over until you can maybe stop thinking your always right and back up what you say and why you think so, Otherwise maybe I just start to cheer for Hamilton or Kitchener as perhaps the fans there are more into pro and con conversations and not so much fanboy ones.

So in 1..2..3..... Go Dogs Go! feel better now?
What are you 12? I have several posts on this site that are not positive over 10 years but apparently I'm nothing but a cheerleader because Johnny 10 posts read 3 where I said something positive. You stated your opinions about the team and certain players and I didn't agree and told you so. No sure what you're whining about?

Last edited by hockey123; 10-23-2017 at 05:04 PM.