Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,451    Downloads: 1,214,726   Msgs Posted: 122,116   Thread Views: 21,760,926   Online Now: 99
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 09-15-2018, 09:42 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
Wow, this is a team that needs its veterans.. badly. Always a good time when you tune into the game just in time to hear the Kitchener Rangers score three straight:/
In their defense the are pmaying with 15 skaters tonight and unfortunately Schotter isnt holding up to the pressure that Dhillon did in the first
Old 09-15-2018, 09:46 PM

Thanked 2,855 Times in 1,563 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

The one thing I will add at this point, although I am a tad biased. Oliver Castleman is certainly fighting for a spot on this year's team, having scored a goal in each of the last three games.
Old 09-15-2018, 09:56 PM
3rd Line

g_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud of

Sounds like Schaefer is a giveaway machine. How much longer will Niagara rely on him?
Old 09-15-2018, 10:05 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking to your point about Castleman fighting for a spot, Oliver Castleman is one of the players that you may see dealt early on to fill a need in the roster. Having said that though, wow, it’s a stunning amount of talent that the Dogs are missing right now. Akil Thomas, Kirill Maksimov, Ben Jones, newly acquired Daniel Bukac all gone to NHL camps. Basically the Dogs’ four best players. In one sense it’s kind of amazing that the Dogs haven’t gotten smoked in all their preseason tilts.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:07 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Speaking to your point about Castleman fighting for a spot, Oliver Castleman is one of the players that you may see dealt early on to fill a need in the roster. Having said that though, wow, itís a stunning amount of talent that the Dogs are missing right now. Akil Thomas, Kirill Maksimov, Ben Jones, newly acquired Daniel Bukac all gone to NHL camps. Basically the Dogsí four best players. In one sense itís kind of amazing that the Dogs havenít gotten smoked in all their preseason tilts.
And you forgot to add Ivan Lodnia
Old 09-15-2018, 10:09 PM

NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_squad View Post
Sounds like Schaefer is a giveaway machine. How much longer will Niagara rely on him?
I think a Schaefer jersey will make a great Halloween costume but that will be the last occasion it is seen in wide circulation.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2018, 10:28 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_squad View Post
I just cant see him being apart of the big picture for our run
Old 09-15-2018, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Speaking to your point about Castleman fighting for a spot, Oliver Castleman is one of the players that you may see dealt early on to fill a need in the roster.
I am thinking he found his spark again and we'll see him during the final game this year, still in IceDogs colours. Not sure the same will be said for Jukka Schotter.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:40 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
I am thinking he found his spark again and we'll see him during the final game this year, still in IceDogs colours. Not sure the same will be said for Jukka Schotter.
I disagree... i say trade him now while he has a little value . As for Schotter, it was brought to my attention after the game the lack of help he had out there but i also dont see him as our back up this year so either we run with Dhillon and Incze or we trade one of them and get picks and a goalie back in return
Old 09-15-2018, 10:55 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
I disagree... i say trade him now while he has a little value . As for Schotter, it was brought to my attention after the game the lack of help he had out there but i also dont see him as our back up this year so either we run with Dhillon and Incze or we trade one of them and get picks and a goalie back in return
I would be running with Incze and Dhillon but I think the team will trade Incze as for tonightís game for guys that will be on our third and 4th lines or not in the lineup at all I donít think it was that bad you could tell it was the third game in as many nights
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post: