Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,159    Downloads: 832,083   Msgs Posted: 111,336   Thread Views: 16,651,555   Online Now: 56
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 12-06-2017, 06:59 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

There seems to be just a much interest in fans buying tickets for tomorrow's game as there is chatter here, for some strange reason.
I am thinking that sales will pick up tomorrow though.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:22 PM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,157 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Usually all the group sales numbers finalize the day before and you have walk-ups on game day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2017, 11:01 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Usually all the group sales numbers finalize the day before and you have walk-ups on game day.
Normally, I would agree with you but, tomorrow's game is a different animal in my opinion.

The group sale areas are about the normal numbers like you stated.
Ii is a lot of different sections where I can see a lot more open seats than usual.
I look at the tickets sales daily just to give me something to do. LOL

Ticket sales for next week's two games are really good, with a whole week to go yet. Both games will be sell-outs for sure.

Tomorrow though, unless 838 tickets are bought between now and puck drop....
Old 12-06-2017, 11:12 PM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,157 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Next week is the Teddy Bear Toss and ugly sweater games, theme nights draw more than green knights.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Normally, I would agree with you but, tomorrow's game is a different animal in my opinion.

The group sale areas are about the normal numbers like you stated.
Ii is a lot of different sections where I can see a lot more open seats than usual.
I look at the tickets sales daily just to give me something to do. LOL

Ticket sales for next week's two games are really good, with a whole week to go yet. Both games will be sell-outs for sure.

Tomorrow though, unless 838 tickets are bought between now and puck drop....
I doubt tomorrow will be a sellout i can see another 200-300 tickets being sold. And I could be way off but to me Thursdays are always lower ticket sales wise. As for next weeks sales thatís not surprising 2 weekend games (Friday night so no school or work the next day for people) plus the teddy bear toss
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2017, 11:45 PM
2nd Line

Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold

What?? You mean the London faithful aren't coming to look down their collective nose at us?
Old 12-07-2017, 07:13 AM
1st Line

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe people are just tired of seeing their Dogs play another mediocre team.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2017, 04:18 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Maybe people are just tired of seeing their Dogs play another mediocre team.
Or maybe people are wary of the inconsistent team we've seen all of this first half of the season. It's hard for some people to get excited about the team unless they're winning. I call them 'bandwagon jumpers'... lol

But honestly, this team has done well, but their performance has been (being charitable here) uneven.

That being said, lines will be similar, defensive pairings won't shock anyone, and to absolutely NO one's surprise, Dhillon will get the start. lol And after all that preamble, 5-2 London. They pass better, they shoot better (and more often), they play harder, and their talent level is just a bit higher than ours. I also believe the officials will be slanting the ice in the favour of the Knights (but THAT should shock no one)...

Should be a fun 'tilt' nonetheless...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2017, 05:16 PM
2nd Line

Location: Section C since the beginning then moved to new arena!
canucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to behold

Intimidated in the first; catch-up in the second; and win in the third - (ok fingers crossed)!
Old 12-07-2017, 05:31 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks4 View Post
Intimidated in the first; catch-up in the second; and win in the third - (ok fingers crossed)!
Sounds like a good plan to me.