Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,159    Downloads: 832,083   Msgs Posted: 111,336   Thread Views: 16,651,555   Online Now: 61
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-23-2017, 12:42 AM
Top Prospect

pup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
The game matters. The IceDogs weren't going to win the shootout, but didn't need to lose that way.
The Ice Dogs are 19th in scoring, no one is worried about taking us to a shootout. On the bright side we have the 9th lowest goals against. If we could put the puck in the net we could win hockey games. Anyone seen Thomas's scoring stick? Dhillon was on fire tonight!
Old 11-23-2017, 12:42 AM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
These guys don't stand a chance without a coach...and that's the last I'm saying about that until we get one...whatever year it is lol
Can not figure out this comment
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2017, 12:45 AM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Please explain what your problem is with our coaches? We're in the second year of a rebuild,what were you expecting? We just got a point in OS, when was the last time we did that? Anyhow, Go Dogs Go you are fun to watch!!
Last season lost in overtime on a disputed goal
Old 11-23-2017, 12:54 AM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Please explain what your problem is with our coaches? We're in the second year of a rebuild,what were you expecting? We just got a point in OS, when was the last time we did that? Anyhow, Go Dogs Go you are fun to watch!!
The problem chipper and maybe a few others have arenít with the coaches itís with the HC and I honestly think majority of it is because of his last name and the fact that they have an experienced HC as an assistant
Old 11-23-2017, 01:35 AM
2nd Line

slamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond repute

Didn’t see the game but I watched the highlights so I could see this controversial shootout goal.
Guess which goal they omitted from the highlight reel? lol
Nothing shocks me in this league.
Old 11-23-2017, 06:29 AM
1st Line

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

A good coach gets the BEST out of his players...is our play this season the best we have? I will let all the experts explain it to me lol
Old 11-23-2017, 06:32 AM
1st Line

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I just feel these guys would have done better with an experienced coach during the rebuild..I stand by my OPINION and I guess time will tell.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:46 AM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,157 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

All three coaches (head coach, associate coach, and assistant coach) have experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2017, 09:23 AM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,157 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamr View Post
Didnít see the game but I watched the highlights so I could see this controversial shootout goal.
Guess which goal they omitted from the highlight reel? lol
Nothing shocks me in this league.
I thought that was pretty telling as well. If it was a good call that they stood by, it would have been there front and center.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:20 AM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Win or lose, I’m still not a fan of the shootout. But I have been dragged, kicking and screaming, to accepting it.
The problem I have is the OT. Not that it exists, but that coaches coach their teams to sit back and just wait for the SO. What I’d LOVE to see is a coach that HATED the shootout, and did all they could to end the game in overtime. And that’s what I think was the idea behind a four-on-four OT, now 3-on-3.