Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,155    Downloads: 831,206   Msgs Posted: 111,251   Thread Views: 16,623,801   Online Now: 63
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-23-2017, 12:51 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!
Game Thread What would Dhillon fetch in a trade???

I was on the "Boards" site and reading on our team and Owen Sound thread.
Some of their fans are drooling over Dhilon...... and their need for a top goalie.

Thanks to Blacksox for the database draft pick file that he added to this site, I just had a quick look at Owen Sound's draft pick cupboard.

They have 2nd round picks for all the up and coming seasons although some might be someone else's pick but a 2nd never the less.

I am not promoting moving Dhillon by any means, but, if, at the deadline, it does not look like we might not make the playoffs, would it be worth our while to make a trade.

I would want four 2nd's and a warm body for him though.
Just a thought for discussion.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2017, 01:13 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

I would be on board with just about any trade that brings more offence to this team. More offence takes pressure off the goaltending, which would not be as good without Dhillon in the fold. Not to be mean-spirited, but if Colton Incze is carrying the goaltending, this team needs to score more goals. If I’m trading Dhillon, I’m demanding offence in return.
And I’m happy to see that the Burkes aren’t afraid to make moves.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:15 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Some of their fans are drooling over Dhilon...... and their need for a top goalie.

Thanks to Blacksox for the database draft pick file that he added to this site, I just had a quick look at Owen Sound's draft pick cupboard.

They have 2nd round picks for all the up and coming seasons although some might be someone else's pick but a 2nd never the less.

I am not promoting moving Dhillon by any means, but, if, at the deadline, it does not look like we might not make the playoffs, would it be worth our while to make a trade.

If traded you wouldnít get that from anyone IMO and as for possibly trading him I doubt it if this team misses the playoffs Sudbury will have to improve a lot and I donít see that plus i still think the team believes they can go for it next year and as long as they know heís coming back next they wonít trade him unless they can get someone they know is better and that guy isnít available
Old 11-23-2017, 02:28 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Thanks for the feedback on trading, and, I did not state that I wanted to trade Dhillon and I truly believe that we will make the playoffs.
There is not much going on right now, so, I thought a little chatter would be nice.

PS: The 4 2nd's and a top six forward or top 4 big nasty d-man would be the absolutely the minimum that I would want.
All that being said,,,, how bad would a contending team want a goalie that can put them over the top and what would they pay.
Just a thought.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:41 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback on trading, and, I did not state that I wanted to trade Dhillon and I truly believe that we will make the playoffs.
There is not much going on right now, so, I thought a little chatter would be nice.

PS: The 4 2nd's and a top six forward or top 4 big nasty d-man would be the absolutely the minimum that I would want.
All that being said,,,, how bad would a contending team want a goalie that can put them over the top and what would they pay.
Just a thought.
Teams probably want him but i bet Joeys price is high and no one is willing to pay it. If Iím another GM Iíll euther give you 2 picks and a player or 3 picks total
Old 11-23-2017, 02:56 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Teams probably want him but i bet Joeys price is high and no one is willing to pay it. If Iím another GM Iíll euther give you 2 picks and a player or 3 picks total
That would be a good offer, but, we do not have a deal.
You have to want him more than I want to move him, or, in other words, you would have to knock my socks off.
Good conversation though, thanks
Old 11-23-2017, 03:50 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
That would be a good offer, but, we do not have a deal.
You have to want him more than I want to move him, or, in other words, you would have to knock my socks off.
Good conversation though, thanks
I know personally the offer would have to be more but I like other goalies more than him and i would pay what you want for them
Old 11-23-2017, 03:59 PM
Big League

Someone who have to pay a lot more than what we are talking about for Windsor's D'iPetro.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:58 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Sorry, did I just hear 4 2nds? I have to think about it.. what would Michael D from Windsor fetch?
Old 11-23-2017, 11:01 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Sorry, did I just hear 4 2nds? I have to think about it.. what would Michael D from Windsor fetch?
Minimum 3 picks and a body or 2