Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,157    Downloads: 831,288   Msgs Posted: 111,306   Thread Views: 16,638,549   Online Now: 62
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-23-2017, 11:02 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Who will play net in next years go for it season?
Old 11-23-2017, 11:20 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Personally i donít think itís the go for it year next year i think itís in 2 years but i would happily say i was wrong if they do it next year saying all that if itís next year the team will want it to be Dhillon but i donít think he can do it just my opinion though
Old 11-23-2017, 11:35 PM
2nd Line

Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Nobody is trading Dhillon.
Old 11-24-2017, 08:10 AM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
This conversation is exactly that, a conversation.
There was some chatter on another site about possibilities, so, I just thought we might get some good conversation out of it here.

Please do not kid yourself, If Joey and his team were to get an offer for Dhillon that would take his breath away, it would be a done deal quicker that we can blink an eye.
Remembering that this is a business and bank vault after the finances is the every popular draft picks. 2nd round picks are worth a fortune.

And, I am not so sure that next season will be our go for it year, when Dhillon will be an over-ager, I have come to believe that the year after that (year four of rebuild) will be our go for it year.
Old 11-24-2017, 08:33 AM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

And to add further to the above message in #63, I as a GM am still looking for that top 6 forward or top 4 d-man who can help us for the next few years.
Old 11-24-2017, 10:53 AM
3rd Line

Newdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I think that if they got "good" offers (whatever that may be) for Dhillon, Jones or Maksimov they would let them go in a heart-beat. I don't think they would entertain offers for Thomas.
Old 11-24-2017, 10:59 AM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to behold

The Dogs will not be Memorial Cup contenders or OHL contenders next year, let's not kid ourselves. They have a completely undrafted D-core that is undersized. Only 2 drafted forwards and they Can't score. 19th in goal scoring. I just hope the Burke's realize that at Christmas when they are sitting as a playoff bubble team. ....Sorry folks,they need to go into another rebuild......An OHL club willing to over pay for Dhillon could help the Dogs jump start a proper rebuild IMO
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thunder Hawk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2017, 11:13 AM
Big League

This conversation is going better than I thought, but, unfortunately the Owen Sound thread has been hijacked by me.
I should have started it's own thread and I do not have the skills to make this chat it's own thread,
Maybe Nice dawg when he gets a chance can fix by boo-boo.
thanks in advance and sorry for the off subject chat.
Old 11-24-2017, 11:23 AM

Thanked 2,075 Times in 1,156 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Maybe Nice dawg when he gets a chance can fix by boo-boo.
thanks in advance and sorry for the off subject chat.
Moderator's Note: Always happy to oblige, beats arbitrating squabbles
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2017, 11:29 AM
Big League

Thank you once again for bringing order to our house.
All good now and the topic is where it belongs.