Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,159    Downloads: 832,083   Msgs Posted: 111,336   Thread Views: 16,651,532   Online Now: 55
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-25-2017, 04:49 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Hate to be the 'Party er', but I don't really see this as a winnable game.

Dogs go down to the Trout 5-1.

Just can't stay out of the penalty trouble.

No one would be happier than me, were I to be wrong.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:20 PM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,157 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Even with the softest "incidental contact" goal being called back, the Dogs have indeed found the back of the net - including Akil Thomas!
Old 11-25-2017, 10:34 PM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,157 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I too am predicting a win for us and a cheeseburger as well

5-3 Niagara.
Got the numbers right there boss, but the cheeseburger eludes capture!
Old 11-25-2017, 11:27 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
Hate to be the 'Party er', but I don't really see this as a winnable game.

Dogs go down to the Trout 5-1.

Just can't stay out of the penalty trouble.

No one would be happier than me, were I to be wrong.
I have never been so happy to have overestimated the Mississauga team that showed up. So glad to get another big win.
Old 11-25-2017, 11:29 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Even with the softest "incidental contact" goal being called back, the Dogs have indeed found the back of the net - including Akil Thomas!
And Bradey Johnson. Whatever that boy had to eat for dinner, feed it to him before every game. He looked *en fuego* tonight...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2017, 12:07 AM
Top Prospect

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Good game tonight... i was worried early on that it was gonna be a long night but they made the adjustments that they needed to make and vame out with anotjer hige 2 points.
Old 11-26-2017, 12:10 AM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Have a game Johnson and Ham and the rest of the team getting Tippet and the rest of the fish off their game loud passionate crowd tonight let the refs know how they feel bull on the disallowed goal stupidest rule in hockey up next is Erie at home Thursday night.
Old 11-26-2017, 07:41 AM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
5-3 dogs IF the refs stay out of the game and let these teams play
Good prediction, well done,
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2017, 07:54 AM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

This is exactly what the head coach gets paid to do...

More Burke post game:
"I think the thing we are most fortunate about is we have a very smart team and that usually pays off for us when they realize 'I need to make a stand here', "I need to get on the backside of the players'. It was just a real good effort"
Old 11-26-2017, 10:23 AM
2nd Line

Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold

With Martin and Constantinou's play I am wondering out loud why we would keep Shankar and Carbonara. Shankar could be cut outright.