Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,352    Downloads: 943,050   Msgs Posted: 118,058   Thread Views: 18,902,062   Online Now: 101
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 12-27-2017, 12:58 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Come on people, we are slipping in attendance!!

http://www.hockeydb.com/nhl-attendan...L1989&sid=2018
Old 12-27-2017, 01:13 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post

What are you talking about the crowds bit higher then last season at the same point and London Kitchener and Oshawa have bigger arena capacity then ours.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 01:16 PM
1st Line

the dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud of

new years eve game should be a sell out with only 180 tickets left
Old 12-27-2017, 01:25 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,294 Times in 775 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
What are you talking about the crowds bit higher then last season at the same point and London Kitchener and Oshawa have bigger arena capacity then ours.
Just to follow up on the above..... I have too much free time on my hands.... LMAO

Including the New Year's Eve game which still has about 300 tickets left (have not checked today yet), the number is 5142 tickets sold and this is game 16 on the home schedule. For a total attendance of 74,671. and the sales are 3050 ahead of last year's sales.

Last year's number for the same game were 71,621. And, to finish, those numbers ticket numbers were almost 4000 tickets up from our Championship team.

It appears that the fans in Niagara seem to enjoy our Ice Dogs!

Last edited by retired/sectionJ; 12-27-2017 at 01:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 01:48 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
new years eve game should be a sell out with only 180 tickets left
This game usually does well for a few reasons 1 the skate after and 2 I bet you a lot of tickets were giveaways
Old 12-27-2017, 01:51 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
This game usually does well for a few reasons 1 the skate after and 2 I bet you a lot of tickets were giveaways
It is usually the first of many sellouts in the second half.. just like the dogs play, ticket sales also usually improve in the second half
Old 12-27-2017, 02:04 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, what I meant is that we slipped from third overall in attendance to fourth.

Last edited by maddog; 12-27-2017 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 12-27-2017, 09:42 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,454 Times in 796 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post

Where are the giveaways?

I’ve never heard of any giveaways for this game ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-27-2017, 09:44 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,454 Times in 796 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post

By the end of the season we will finish third overall in attendance.

An incredible achievement for these owners, thus team, and the fans in this region...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 11:47 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Where are the giveaways?

I’ve never heard of any giveaways for this game ...

If I remember correctly they usually give vouchers for this game if people bring stuff for goodwill or something like that but I could be wrong and it’s another game I’m thinking of I just remembered tickets were given away at the Canadian game v Denmark for answering a WJC question as well

Last edited by dogs777; 12-28-2017 at 11:09 AM.