Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,260    Downloads: 849,606   Msgs Posted: 115,241   Thread Views: 17,416,510   Online Now: 88
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: Are Thomas and Castleman the real deal?
Yes they are both that good - we drafted well. 15 57.69%
Thomas is the real deal Castleman is a fluke. 4 15.38%
Circumstances make them look better than they are. 5 19.23%
Good question it is impossible to tell (or who cares). 2 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 09:20 AM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Maybe the coach has lost the room.
Lol good joke regardless of the losing streak they were on and some of the decisions this team is probably exactly where they expected to be
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 09:25 AM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_squad View Post
The coach has lost me. I just don't understand some of his decisions. I would love to see more emotion from the bench. Get upset with the refs when you don't agree with a bs call. Let's see something out there, something to stir up some fire in the bellies of the team.
I donít think anyone understands what heís doing decision wise but thatís why people on here arenít coaches (even though they think they can do better) Iíve seen him get upset and yell at the refs a lot especially when he thinks a call is bull
Old Yesterday, 09:35 AM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone was saying the same when Marty was here as well
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 11:31 AM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I donít think anyone understands what heís doing decision wise but thatís why people on here arenít coaches (even though they think they can do better)
. ... I don't think Billy knows what he's doing.That's what happens when the owners give the head coaching position to a son who has never even coached a peewee team, or pick up ball hockey team. ... Oh well they will be going to the Memorial Cup next year lol !
The Following User Says Thank You to Thunder Hawk For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Hawk View Post
. ... I don't think Billy knows what he's doing.That's what happens when the owners give the head coaching position to a son who has never even coached a peewee team, or pick up ball hockey team. ... Oh well they will be going to the Memorial Cup next year lol !
Heís been behind a bench long enough and he has Dent right there so Iím sure he knows what heís doing
Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,738 Times in 827 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
...and he has Dent right there so I’m sure he knows what he’s doing
I'd have to agree with you on that!

Associate Coach: Ted Dent
• 5 Years Video Coach Washington Capitals (NHL)
• 1 Year Head Coach (ECHL)
• 5 seasons Assistant Coach (Norfork/Rockford – AHL Chicago Affiliate)
• 6 seasons Head Coach (Rockford AHL)
• 221-179-33-21 record as the head coach with Rockford (AHL)
• 17 seasons coaching in the professional ranks.
• 3 Stanley Cup Rings
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 12:39 PM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
I'd have to agree with you on that!

Associate Coach: Ted Dent
ē 5 Years Video Coach Washington Capitals (NHL)
ē 1 Year Head Coach (ECHL)
ē 5 seasons Assistant Coach (Norfork/Rockford Ė AHL Chicago Affiliate)
ē 6 seasons Head Coach (Rockford AHL)
ē 221-179-33-21 record as the head coach with Rockford (AHL)
ē 17 seasons coaching in the professional ranks.
ē 3 Stanley Cup Rings
Good interview with Ted Dent on Rod Mawhood's new show here: http://www.iheartradio.ca/610cktb/ni...play=1.3617568

Rod had Brett Ritchie on today live from Dallas. He's getting great guests and interviews.
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 G! For This Useful Post: