Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,343    Downloads: 886,587   Msgs Posted: 117,570   Thread Views: 18,209,837   Online Now: 103
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-16-2018, 10:22 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,950 Times in 1,352 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes.Yes,Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes.Yes,Yes,Yes, and more Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to even go on the wild side and maybe trade a free wheeling, very good skating defenseman, but not physical for big, good skating hard to play against in our end defense-man.
Just a thought but, my wish for next fall.
He may not even make the team next year but if Bruder was really weighing 160 lbs, I'd like to get another look at him if he can get up around 190+. He was planning on playing B last year and likely didn't train as hard as he could have. He needs to get bigger, stronger and faster for sure though.
Old 04-16-2018, 11:43 AM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
He may not even make the team next year but if Bruder was really weighing 160 lbs, I'd like to get another look at him if he can get up around 190+. He was planning on playing B last year and likely didn't train as hard as he could have. He needs to get bigger, stronger and faster for sure though.

I just saw the Nhl north american scouting report has bruder ranked at 114
Old 04-16-2018, 12:33 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,988 Times in 942 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
I just saw the Nhl north american scouting report has bruder ranked at 114
Thomas 15 and MacPherson 201. Surprised by Bruder at 114, but good for him!
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2018, 12:53 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Thomas 15 and MacPherson 201. Surprised by Bruder at 114, but good for him!
It has been a lot of fun watching his development... All of their development. I think people around here get a case of 'Too Close to be Objective' when it comes to these kids. We don't see how good they are because we see them all the time, and we miss the little things they do that catch the attention of scouts. Or we go completely the other way and become total homers.

I've seen people slagging Bruder on here all season... He's not great, but he is serviceable and played way above what I would have expected out of him in the beginning of the year. I'd like to see him work on his skating, and aggressiveness. I'd also like to see him put on some muscle mass over the summer. But overall, not a bad find for the Burkes.
The Following User Says Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2018, 04:54 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
IceDogs on track for next season
By Bill Potrecz - April 13, 2018

http://www.bpsportsniagara.ca/icedog...r-next-season/

“I definitely think we’re on the right path,” Burke said. “There’s the European draft and maybe make a few acquisitions in the summertime, but the building blocks are there."
“Our goal next year is to win the league,” Burke said. “Our expectations are real high. We’re going set the bar real high.”

Suppose I should book my flight to Halifax then?
Old 04-16-2018, 05:07 PM
Big League

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
“Our goal next year is to win the league,” Burke said. “Our expectations are real high. We’re going set the bar real high.”

Suppose I should book my flight to Halifax then?
Sure, if you think they will achieve their goal. Not sure why that word "goal" causes people so much confusion?
Old 04-16-2018, 05:14 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

I thing every teams “goal” is to win the league actually.
I’ll hold off on my booking.
Old 04-16-2018, 05:22 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
I thing every teams “goal” is to win the league actually.
I’ll hold off on my booking.
Not sure about “every” team’s goal is to win the league - some are in rebuilds, but yes, hold off on booking your flight. I’ll book mine if they actually achieve their goal.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post: