Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,451    Downloads: 1,215,505   Msgs Posted: 122,197   Thread Views: 21,777,948   Online Now: 102
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-22-2018, 05:47 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I still think that Owen Sound might be the destination at the end of the day.
Not sure Incze is an upgrade over Guzda, and Incze says wherever he goes he wants to start. At best I could see Incze and Guzda platooning. As I said before, I'm not sure there is a team that will fit the bill for what Incze is wanting.
The Following User Says Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2018, 05:54 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
Not sure Incze is an upgrade over Guzda, and Incze says wherever he goes he wants to start. At best I could see Incze and Guzda platooning. As I said before, I'm not sure there is a team that will fit the bill for what Incze is wanting.
Flint and maybe Kingston or Hamilton are the only teams I can think of where he’s the starter if traded
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2018, 06:04 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Flint and maybe Kingston or Hamilton are the only teams I can think of where he’s the starter if traded
If Kingston wanted him, he would probably have been included in the Robertson/Paquette trade... Bonello is ok, the stats on them are pretty similar, and they're the same birth year. I don't know if Kingston would make him a starter.

As I go team by team through the league, I don't see many potential trade partners who would take him on as a starter, if he'd been moved last season, he might have been able to play his way into starting out of camp. Flint has ridiculous problems, and one goalie isn't going to solve them. Hamilton is intriguing, and Incze might be an upgrade for them, but what can we fleece them out of for him. lol Anything I would WANT would be way more expensive if I'm trying to retain Moore and Tomasino (which, if I were a GM, I would absolutely be trying to do)...

My personal preference would be Mattinen, and Saigeon. But Realistically the price would be way too high.
Old 11-22-2018, 10:42 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Dellandrea for Incze and Moore?
Old 11-22-2018, 10:59 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
No deal... with shipping out Billy C, Moore is the future
Old 11-23-2018, 03:07 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,491 Times in 917 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
I agree with dog77 that in no way do I move Moore. In my opinion, he is an untouchable.
Old 11-23-2018, 09:33 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I agree with dog77 that in no way do I move Moore. In my opinion, he is an untouchable.
I would agree but I thought the same with Billy C I think they’ll move anything and everything they have to this year knowing Thomas is bringing you back something close to what you gave up in the Robertson Paquette trade next year
Old 11-23-2018, 09:37 AM

Thanked 2,861 Times in 1,567 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I would agree but I thought the same with Billy C I think they’ll move anything and everything they have to this year knowing Thomas is bringing you back something close to what you gave up in the Robertson Paquette trade next year
I have to agree, the IceDogs have committed. If it isn't nailed down as part of this year's plan, then it has a for sale sign on the front lawn. Coming in second in the Conference is not acceptable. The fans may tolerate winning the East and a good run against the West, but anything less than that will leave a bad memory given that the goal this year was to reach the Memorial Cup.
Old 11-23-2018, 09:40 AM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
I have to agree, the IceDogs have committed. If it isn't nailed down as part of this year's plan, then it has a for sale sign on the front lawn. Coming in second in the Conference is not acceptable. The fans may tolerate winning the East and a good run against the West, but anything less than that will leave a bad memory given that the goal this year was to reach the Memorial Cup.
I think second in the east is acceptable in the regular season but definitely not playing
Old 11-23-2018, 10:52 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,491 Times in 917 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Being all in is being all in.

The first goal is to win the East and have home ice, even for the final

No more of this just win, they have to become the team that nobody wants to play.

When the team is down, no more of this so called prevent defence. When the other team is down two or three goals....

Keep the pedal to the metal.

The end goal is Halifax!!!!!