Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,451    Downloads: 1,215,505   Msgs Posted: 122,197   Thread Views: 21,777,931   Online Now: 98
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-23-2018, 11:38 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Being all in is being all in.

The first goal is to win the East and have home ice, even for the final

No more of this just win, they have to become the team that nobody wants to play.

When the team is down, no more of this so called prevent defence. When the other team is down two or three goals....

Keep the pedal to the metal.

The end goal is Halifax!!!!!
The goal might be to win the east but I donít think itís the end of the world if they didnít as long as they show up come playoff time like they did last time around just hope itís a different result in the end
Old 11-23-2018, 12:17 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,491 Times in 917 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
The goal might be to win the east but I donít think itís the end of the world if they didnít as long as they show up come playoff time like they did last time around just hope itís a different result in the end
I want our boys to show the whole league during the rest of the schedule that they are the team to beat. They need to go on a long win streak similar to the Evil Empire.

My goals, if I was the coach:

1 - Win the Division and get a banner
2 - Win the Conference and get a banner
3 - Win the League and get a banner.
4 - Halifax and if good enough, bring home another banner.

I have a high bar setting....
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2018, 12:40 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
I want our boys to show the whole league during the rest of the schedule that they are the team to beat. They need to go on a long win streak similar to the Evil Empire.

My goals, if I was the coach:

1 - Win the Division and get a banner
2 - Win the Conference and get a banner
3 - Win the League and get a banner.
4 - Halifax and if good enough, bring home another banner.

I have a high bar setting....
My goals would be the same with a slight difference based on what you said I want the same 4 things with the difference that your number 2 you are probably think regular season and postseason I would only think postseason with that one
Old 11-23-2018, 01:04 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I acknowledge that there in no banner for finishing the regular schedule in first overall in the East.
The first place finish assures us home ice for all Eastern Conference playoff games

On winner the East, hence, a banner for that and a trophy.

Speaking for myself, I want it all
Old 11-23-2018, 03:04 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Dream big why not and win it all
Old 11-24-2018, 12:48 AM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Any sign of Incze tonight?
Old 12-04-2018, 02:37 PM
Big League

Just read on Twitter that the Ice Dogs will have a trade announcement at 1:45pm.
Apparently, it is about Colton Incze to Windsor.
We shall see
Old 12-04-2018, 02:38 PM
Big League

Sounds like a 4th round pick from Windsor coming back
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2018, 02:41 PM
Big League

Quote:
Sounds like a 4th round pick from Windsor coming back
If thatís right itís better than I expected I thought it would be a 6th or 7th
Old 12-04-2018, 03:22 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Wish all the best to Inzce in Windsor