Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,451    Downloads: 1,215,938   Msgs Posted: 122,210   Thread Views: 21,785,132   Online Now: 82
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-22-2018, 10:11 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,491 Times in 917 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!
Default What will our lines including the D look like now..

Here we go and let it begin!!!

Who will our new players be playing with tomorrow evening.

Some players will be healthy scratches.. and so on........

I am thinking that Robertson will play with Thomas and Lodnia

Where does Sopa fit in now,?

Would he be a fit with Jones and Maksimov?
Old 11-22-2018, 10:15 AM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Will our star rookie ( Moore) become a spectator or will he dress in the third pairing on a game to game basis?

I love the kid but, my heart is telling me he plays and my head is telling me that he gets spot duty as typically almost all rookie 16 year olds do....
Old 11-22-2018, 10:29 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Here we go and let it begin!!!

Who will our new players be playing with tomorrow evening.

Some players will be healthy scratches.. and so on........

I am thinking that Robertson will play with Thomas and Lodnia

Where does Sopa fit in now,?

Would he be a fit with Jones and Maksimov?
I have some time so Iíll take a swing at this

Robertson-jones-Maksimov
Sopa-Thomas-Lodnia
Phillip-Tomasino-Johnson
Castleman-Bruder-Uberti/De Simone
(Thatís how I think Billy will do it if it was me Thomas would be LW and Robertson Sopa Phillip would move down one and castleman would swap wings with Tomasino moving up)

Defence I think heíll go

Paquette-Bukac
Hunter-Roberts
Schaefer-Ham
Old 11-22-2018, 10:33 AM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I have some time so Iíll take a swing at this

Robertson-jones-Maksimov
Sopa-Thomas-Lodnia
Phillip-Tomasino-Johnson
(Thatís how I think Billy will do it if it was me Thomas would be LW and Robertson Sopa Phillip would move down one and castleman would swap wings with Tomasino moving up)

Defence I think heíll go

Paquette-Bukac
Hunter-Roberts
Schaefer-Ham
Thanks and we are close in our thinking.
They might flip Robertson and Sopa maybe
Old 11-22-2018, 10:37 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Thanks and we are close in our thinking.
They might flip Robertson and Sopa maybe
I would be ok with that but I think if that happens the Robertson-Thomas-Lodnia line is the top line
Old 11-22-2018, 11:26 AM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Robertson- Jones- Maksimov
Sopa- Thomas- Lodnia
Castleman- Tomasino- Philip
Bruder- Johnson- Uberti/DeSimone

Roberts- Bukacs
Paquette- Ham
Hunter- Schaefer/ Moore
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2018, 11:26 AM

Thanked 2,861 Times in 1,567 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Phillip-Tomasino-Johnson
I'd trade places with Phillip and Castleman. I am tired of watching Phillip go off in a burst of speed and either:
(A) get pushed off the puck at the top of the circle
(B) wipe out in the left corner
(C) fail to pass to the trailer and take a weak shot at the left side of the net
(D) circle around the back of the net and get dumped on the other side

Watch him the next time he gets the puck. He has the speed but no weight/strength or play-making skills. At least with Castleman he can make and receive difficult passes while he sees the play evolve; he has also been playing well with Tomasino and Johnson this year.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2018, 11:54 AM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
Robertson- Jones- Maksimov
Sopa- Thomas- Lodnia
Castleman- Tomasino- Philip
Bruder- Johnson- Uberti/DeSimone

Roberts- Bukacs
Paquette- Ham
Hunter- Schaefer/ Moore
I actually like this D a lot
Old 11-22-2018, 04:48 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Is Bulacks close to returning.
Old 11-22-2018, 05:05 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Is Bulacks close to returning.
Billy said he and Thomas should be back this week last week