Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,451    Downloads: 1,215,470   Msgs Posted: 122,194   Thread Views: 21,777,149   Online Now: 85
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 12-06-2018, 03:16 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I havenít looked at any other teams missing guys for the WJC unless they are on the Canadian roster who else would be missing from Ottawa? Is it Chmelevski
Yes it is plus Graham Clarke is hurt and Rossi
Old 12-06-2018, 05:03 PM

Thanked 2,860 Times in 1,566 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I have to disagree with you in terms of ďmust winĒ I think we win this but it will be a tough game Iím saying 4-3 Niagara
Thanks, that was the notion I was trying to get across. Niagara "must win" against the team's that are not going for it this year. They "should" win against most of the others if they are going to take the finals.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:39 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

6 to 2 for the Dogs is my prediction.

Just about to summon an Uber and go to the game.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:28 PM

NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Jason Robertson is a pleasure to watch.

As for our PK, it only takes a few passes before the puck is in the net. I thought the Fourgrounds animation was Darth Vader breathing... my wife claims it was actually me sighing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2018, 09:33 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,557 Times in 858 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

No Hayden Davis tonight ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2018, 09:36 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,557 Times in 858 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post

As for our PK, it only takes a few passes before the puck is in the net. I thought the Fourgrounds animation was Darth Vader breathing... my wife claims it was actually me sighing

Robertson has a quick release the third goal was esp nice kicked it from his feet to his stick in an instant and then fired a beauty.

Cole Perfetti decommitted (I think) from NCAA to play in Saginasty. 13 goals and 21 points in 23 games as a 16 yo is impressive... his goal was a beauty snipe top cheese .

30 shots on goal averaging thru the first two periods. Can we hit ninety shots tonight? Lol

Entertaining game

Time for the third

Gdg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2018, 09:48 PM
2nd Line

jumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to behold

4 for 4 so far on PP. anyone want to complain?
The Following User Says Thank You to jumbo1290 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2018, 10:38 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post

(
It is like watching a man playing against boys at times.

He gets the puck and the opposition just freezes while waiting for his next move. Been a while since I saw an Ice Dog seem that dominant on the ice.

JRob is taking us deep into the playoffs.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:42 PM
Top Prospect

Hey look at that. 1st in our division at the moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dogs Enthusiast 104 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2018, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbo1290 View Post
4 for 4 so far on PP. anyone want to complain?
We were 0/2 on the PK. Anyone want to brag?
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post: