Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,097    Downloads: 817,937   Msgs Posted: 109,584   Thread Views: 16,054,929   Online Now: 66
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 09-30-2017, 05:10 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,768 Times in 1,352 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!
camera Bones - still dumping popcorn on peoples' heads

I thought he got into trouble just last year for doing this... (?)

He takes popcorn from one group of fans and dumps it on the heads of others. Isn't he supposed to be supporting OUR side? Hmph.

Attached Thumbnails
Name: temp.jpg    
Views: 183    
Size: 119.0 KB    
ID: 23920     

Last edited by AlphaDog; 09-30-2017 at 05:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaDog For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2017, 09:54 PM
2nd Line

Aircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud of

I'm offended. Popcorn is offensive to me. 6 foot dogs who wear hockey jerseys and walk on their hind legs also are offensive to me.

FREE popcorn provided to box owners raining down on peasant me? That I am ok with. Open up your mouth and take in the buttery gift from the heavens above.

Last edited by Aircanuck; 09-30-2017 at 10:02 PM.
Old 09-30-2017, 10:03 PM
1st Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud of

I still think its funny.

The little kids think its comedic genius. Look at their faces when they watch Bones doing that. They love it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dogs Enthusiast 104 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2017, 10:23 PM

Thanked 1,931 Times in 1,078 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

He got in trouble for taking an opposing team fan's popcorn and dumping it on *her* head. That's a little different, than a sprinkling from above.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2017, 10:56 PM

Thanked 1,931 Times in 1,078 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

I agree with AlphaDog though, the price of popcorn is ridiculous, and my Silversmith draft beer jumped to $10.50 so I had my first and last of the season tonight.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2017, 11:08 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

I guess sprinkling is still allowed price seem to go up on everything this s eason
Old 10-01-2017, 06:10 AM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
I agree with AlphaDog though, the price of popcorn is ridiculous, and my Silversmith draft beer jumped to $10.50 so I had my first and last of the season tonight.
Yup, same with my Cremore over 10 bucks, which means I have to bring an extra twenty. 9 1/2 for a Canadian. It's going to be a long year.
I could c
Double down on a vodka and coke for $15 they are healthy pours and the fruit is good for you I hear.

3-0
Old 10-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other members

Walk in with a crowd and they don't search you.