Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,100    Downloads: 821,264   Msgs Posted: 109,809   Thread Views: 16,099,654   Online Now: 82
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: What's your Eastern Conference Prediction?
Barrie Colts 1 3.85%
Hamilton Bulldogs 2 7.69%
Kingston Frontenacs 0 0%
Mississauga Steelheads 14 53.85%
Niagara IceDogs 4 15.38%
North Bay Battalion 0 0%
Oshawa Generals 1 3.85%
Ottawa 67s 0 0%
Peterborough Petes 2 7.69%
Sudbury Wolves 0 0%
Don't know 2 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2017, 05:22 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of light

http://ontariohockeyleague.com/artic...ek-predictions
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2017, 09:52 PM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,422 Times in 657 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Owen Tippett has been making a great impression so far. "What I see. You can't teach his offense...and this team needs to score goals. He's got a chance," Panthers coach Bob Boughner said.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2017, 10:14 PM

Thanked 1,937 Times in 1,083 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Well hey, we got a 20% honourable mention as most surprising. Wonder if we can live up to that?
Old 09-27-2017, 10:44 PM
2nd Line

Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold

Start like an underdog finish like a champion
Old 09-28-2017, 05:37 AM
3rd Line

jumbo1290 is just really nicejumbo1290 is just really nicejumbo1290 is just really nicejumbo1290 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Well hey, we got a 20% honourable mention as most surprising. Wonder if we can live up to that?
Predicting the Dogs will exceed expectations.
The Following User Says Thank You to jumbo1290 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2017, 03:06 PM

Thanked 1,937 Times in 1,083 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbo1290 View Post
Predicting the Dogs will exceed expectations.
Same here, I don't get why the so-called experts don't see what we do. I like to be objective about our chances without turning into a total homer but really 4-5th place is realistic. Time will tell I suppose.
Old 09-28-2017, 08:51 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,152 Times in 640 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Same here, I don't get why the so-called experts don't see what we do. I like to be objective about our chances without turning into a total homer but really 4-5th place is realistic. Time will tell I suppose.

HOMER

LOL

I’m guessing fifth place ....

But like I said before ... if Dhillon were ever to get hurt, and cannot be a workhorse this year ... all bets are off. I think the team is deep enough to withstand an injury at any other position other than goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-29-2017, 12:05 PM
2nd Line

Aircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud of

My buddy at work is a Colts guy, a case of beer says my DOGS are ahead of his ponies. A pretty safe bet in my opinion, eh?
The Following User Says Thank You to Aircanuck For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2017, 03:05 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
My buddy at work is a Colts guy, a case of beer says my DOGS are ahead of his ponies. A pretty safe bet in my opinion, eh?
I have seen two Colts games so far. New kids are talented, they will need to order a few more red bulbs for the goal lights at the BMC this year.

If SD remains healthy you should be okay, if not you will be on your way to Topps to buy American.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2017, 11:40 PM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,422 Times in 657 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Michael McLeod - C - Devils

Updating a previous report, Michael McLeod did not practice and is considered day-to-day with a lower-body injury.

McLeod suffered the injury twisting his leg during Monday's pre-season contest. He might get a nine-game stint with the Devils before they decide where they want him to play hockey this season. He's a name to watch out for in the future.

Source: Chris Ryan on Twitter Sep 30
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post: