Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,160    Downloads: 832,890   Msgs Posted: 111,416   Thread Views: 16,666,899   Online Now: 57
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 09-28-2017, 11:05 PM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,526 Times in 712 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

I think that moving Lochead to forward is the best move!
Old 09-28-2017, 11:14 PM

Thanked 2,078 Times in 1,159 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Best for who, Erie?
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2017, 11:33 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
No, we need him on defense
Old 09-28-2017, 11:43 PM
Top Prospect

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Best for who, Erie?
Billy Constantinou.
Old 09-29-2017, 07:45 AM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
I have been saying this for sometime now. He would add some grit up front.
Old 09-29-2017, 08:54 AM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

G A M E. D A Y

Beer and Hockey Returns, stoked to see my fellow STH tonight.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2017, 09:33 AM

NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Billy Constantinou.
Constantinou out-skated and out-played other more experienced players in the first game, I'd play him before some of the others.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2017, 09:52 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Constantinou out-skated and out-played other more experienced players in the first game, I'd play him before some of the others.
...including Lochead, but add him to the Ice Dogs defense - and the 16 year old rookie will get bumped down a little bit more.

Roberts, Elijah
Shankar, Zach
Lochead, Wil
Schaefer, Johnathon
MacPherson, Justin
Constantinou, Billy
Hunter, Drew
Ham, Liam D
Sommerville, Andrew

FYI. I like Willy Lochead a lot. However, Lochead's best season was as a forward. Ice Dogs 4th line would be significantly stronger - and opening up a spot for Constantinou to get top 4 minutes in the near future.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2017, 10:28 AM

Quote:
...including Lochead, but add him to the Ice Dogs defense - and the 16 year old rookie will get bumped down a little bit more.

FYI. I like Willy Lochead a lot. However, Lochead's best season was as a forward. Ice Dogs 4th line would be significantly stronger - and opening up a spot for Constantinou to get top 4 minutes in the near future.
Lochead's best *offensive season* was as a forward. We had no problem scoring goals last game, but we did allow lots of shots in the defensive end and couldn't clear the zone. To me that screams "bolster the back end", lets see where Willy plays tonight - but I will bet you a nickel both Constantinou and Lochead are blueliners.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2017, 10:56 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Lochead's best *offensive season* was as a forward. We had no problem scoring goals last game, but we did allow lots of shots in the defensive end and couldn't clear the zone. To me that screams "bolster the back end", lets see where Willy plays tonight - but I will bet you a nickel both Constantinou and Lochead are blueliners.
I didnt mean better in terms of points - just a more effective player on the ice. However, its probably best we let the coach decide where Lochead plays or fits in better this year. Either way the Ice Dogs are a stronger team with Lochead in the lineup tonight.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post: