Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,097    Downloads: 817,811   Msgs Posted: 109,550   Thread Views: 16,050,914   Online Now: 75
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-01-2017, 08:39 AM

Thanked 1,928 Times in 1,075 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!
Game Thread Niagara IceDogs @ Peterborough Petes - 2017.10.01 - 2pm

Niagara IceDogs
4th Place in the East, 3 games, 6 points (1.000)
Skaters: Maksimov (2G 4A), Castleman (2G 1A), Singer (2G 1A)
Goalie: Dhillon 3GP, 1.00 GAA, 0.967% (1st)

Peterborough Petes
8th Place in the East, 3 games, 2 points (0.333)
Skaters: Ang (2G 2A), DeNoble (2G 2A), Timlek (0G 4A)
Goalie: Wells 3GP, 3.67GAA, 0.888% (21st)
Old 10-01-2017, 09:37 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,821 Times in 1,292 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

http://gopetesgo.com/article/pre-gam...-icedogs-oct-1

Looks like the Dogs get the backup tender today.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:03 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,821 Times in 1,292 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

Interesting to see if the Dogs start Incze. I go right back with Dhillon. Her hasn't been that busy and appears to be in a zone. I'd ride it out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hockey123 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 11:06 AM
Top Prospect

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
Interesting to see if the Dogs start Incze. I go right back with Dhillon. Her hasn't been that busy and appears to be in a zone. I'd ride it out.
I too would go with Dhillon today, but, I have a nasty feeling that this will not happen this afternoon.

I am curious what changes occur on the D though. Is Constantinou in or would it be Hunter in?

Go Dogs Go
Old 10-01-2017, 12:03 PM

NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

I think you'll see Constantinou before Hunter, perhaps not today but eventually (and I am fresh out of nickels thanks to Blacksox). On the goalie front, I can't see the wisdom of giving Dhillon a break just yet. I think the spot is his so long as those W's keep piling up. According to Billy Burke, winning is contagious and it would surprise the hell out of me if he tried to vaccinate the team in any way, especially with a lengthy road run coming up. He is going to want his puppies standing ten feet tall for that so keeping things constant with only minor tweaks is the likely plan.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,411 Times in 650 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Matthew Timms (Injury) and Chris Paquette were scratched for the Petes yesterday. According to bpsports, Paquette suffered a concussion on Thursday.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Matthew Timms (Injury) and Chris Paquette were scratched for the Petes yesterday. According to bpsports, Paquette suffered a concussion on Thursday.
That's usually good for 10-14 days so they won't be facing Paquette, and Timms' foot is fractured which might end his season.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:21 PM
2nd Line

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

I think 4-0 Dogs. It's about time Stevie had a goose egg.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:53 PM
Top Prospect

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

Incze is goal and Dhillon gets to watch from the press box.

Marting in for Smith up front and no changes on the back end.

Let's get the win boys!
Old 10-01-2017, 02:55 PM

Well it's 2-1 Peterborough at the end of the first period. Lots of hockey left to play including the IceDogs favorite third period. Here's hoping Billy Burke hasn't found a cure for that winning contagion .