Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,100    Downloads: 821,264   Msgs Posted: 109,808   Thread Views: 16,099,582   Online Now: 77
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-01-2017, 04:49 PM
Top Prospect

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

After the terrible season last year one would think he would have done a little extra work in the off season but we got the exact same player back
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 04:53 PM
2nd Line

Aircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamr View Post
But is that third netminder any better? This was one of my biggest concerns about this season. Dhillon just canít play as much as last year. The team needs a reliable backup. It seems like every time Incze gets a game he gets lit up.
Exactly, and at this point, I have a tough time wrapping my mind around how we get his confidence back, too long a road for a contending team like this. They may need to make a move.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:57 PM
Top Prospect

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

Matt and DJ predicted that our team would lose today, but, they did not tell us that this would be such an ugly loss.

Thought there might have been a chance in the 3rd but it was not meant to be.. Long bus trip home.

I am also curious as to why the coach would let his goaltender burn out there for all of those goals. hmmm....
Old 10-01-2017, 05:03 PM
2nd Line

slamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Matt and DJ predicted that our team would lose today, but, they did not tell us that this would be such an ugly loss.

Thought there might have been a chance in the 3rd but it was not meant to be.. Long bus trip home.

I am also curious as to why the coach would let his goaltender burn out there for all of those goals. hmmm....
I was hoping he would have put Schotter out there to get his feet wet but I suppose he wanted to show Incze that he wasnít giving up on him.
The Following User Says Thank You to slamr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Top Prospect

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamr View Post
I was hoping he would have put Schotter out there to get his feet wet but I suppose he wanted to show Incze that he wasnít giving up on him.
Or maybe saying : enjoy it cause this is tbe last your gonna see
Old 10-01-2017, 05:16 PM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,422 Times in 657 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

It's too bad - but the Ice Dogs will probably have to play Dhillion over 60 games this year. It does not appear like Kraws, Sbaraglia or McDonald are looking to make Niagara their home!

Ben Kraws
2017-08-01 Confirmed Buffalo Jr. Sabres 16U to Miami Univ (Ohio)

Christian Sbaraglia
2017-07-03 Confirmed Vaughan Kings Minor Midget AAA to Newmarket Hurricanes
2016-09-03 Confirmed Vaughan Kings Minor Midget AAA to Penn State Univ.

Nathaniel McDonald
2017-09-11 Confirmed Whitby Fury to Cornell Univ.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 05:17 PM
3rd Line

g_squad is a splendid one to beholdg_squad is a splendid one to beholdg_squad is a splendid one to beholdg_squad is a splendid one to beholdg_squad is a splendid one to beholdg_squad is a splendid one to beholdg_squad is a splendid one to beholdg_squad is a splendid one to behold

I too thought they would / should put in Schotter after the 4th goal. I'd like to see what he's got. I honestly think Incze is too slow. His reactions and side to side movement aren't good enough for this level. Is it a lack of experience? Maybe, but I don't think so. I think he should be sent to Jr B to see if things improve. If they don't improve, cut him loose. If Dhillon gets hurt, this team is in a world of trouble.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to g_squad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 05:30 PM
2nd Line

slamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond repute

Funny thing is I thought he looked like one of the better goalies in camp. Maybe he needs more playing time, I dunno.
I think he spends far too much time down on his stomach. Some of their goals were when he was falling and they just shot or chipped the puck over him.
It would be terribly unfair to say that all the goals were his fault but enough were.
Last year they played Dhillon to death because they couldn’t afford games like this one. Do they feel any different this year?
Old 10-01-2017, 05:31 PM
Top Prospect

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_squad View Post
I too thought they would / should put in Schotter after the 4th goal. I'd like to see what he's got. I honestly think Incze is too slow. His reactions and side to side movement aren't good enough for this level. Is it a lack of experience? Maybe, but I don't think so. I think he should be sent to Jr B to see if things improve. If they don't improve, cut him loose. If Dhillon gets hurt, this team is in a world of trouble.

If Dhillon should get hurt, then, once again, off to the trade wire we would have to go.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 05:36 PM
2nd Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
[/u][/i][/b]

If Dhillon should get hurt, then, once again, off to the trade wire we would have to go.
It certainly seems to look like it. There might be a few other teams in the same boat so....