Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,160    Downloads: 832,890   Msgs Posted: 111,416   Thread Views: 16,666,899   Online Now: 55
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-09-2017, 10:41 AM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,526 Times in 712 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
What year was this dogged74?
The Maple Leafs went 10-0-0 to start the 1993-94 season. They went to the Western Conference final that year before they were eliminated by my Vancouver Canucks!
Old 10-09-2017, 11:34 AM
1st Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
What year was this dogged74?
Oh probably 1932 or something.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dogs Enthusiast 104 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 11:51 AM

Thanked 2,078 Times in 1,159 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Points are worth the same throughout the year but for some reason teams are willing to give them up in first few months yet battle hard for them in the last month. I love the results so far!
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,191 Times in 659 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Why I find is funny ... or sad ...

This dogs team isn’t expected to do anything, and they’re off to a great start ...
In the past some of our Dog contending teams have gotten off to putrid starts ...

I think it’s safe to say that work ethic can go a long way to overcome skill ... in the short-term. In the long-run, I think skill probably wins out.

In any event I’m thrilled with the Dogs’ start to the year ... more importantly they are fun to watch ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 03:12 PM
1st Line

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Except for last Thursday...lol
Old 10-09-2017, 06:07 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Why I find is funny ... or sad ...

This dogs team isn’t expected to do anything, and they’re off to a great start ...
In the past some of our Dog contending teams have gotten off to putrid starts ...

I think it’s safe to say that work ethic can go a long way to overcome skill ... in the short-term. In the long-run, I think skill probably wins out.

In any event I’m thrilled with the Dogs’ start to the year ... more importantly they are fun to watch ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same thing happening in Barrie
Old 10-09-2017, 07:39 PM
1st Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Except for last Thursday...lol

True.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:39 PM
3rd Line

jumbo1290 is just really nicejumbo1290 is just really nicejumbo1290 is just really nicejumbo1290 is just really nicejumbo1290 is just really nice

Quote:
Same thing happening in Barrie
plenty of skill on this team but more importantly a work ethic
Old 10-09-2017, 10:11 PM
1st Line

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbo1290 View Post
plenty of skill on this team but more importantly a work ethic
Except for last Thursday.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 10:25 PM
2nd Line

slamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Except for last Thursday.
I guess the stench from that game is still lingering.
The Following User Says Thank You to slamr For This Useful Post: