Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,160    Downloads: 832,890   Msgs Posted: 111,416   Thread Views: 16,666,899   Online Now: 56
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Top Prospect

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy thanksgiving

I would just like to take a moment to wish all the members of the group and the niagara icedogs organization a happy thanks giving.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 07:21 PM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks and the same to you. I am sure thankful to have Major Junior A hockey in town and I am thankful for all the new friends I have made because of this organization. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conchar For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

To all of our members on this site,,,,,

Happy Thanksgiving and think of all those people who do not have what we have.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 03:12 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,191 Times in 659 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
To all of our members on this site,,,,,

Happy Thanksgiving and think of all those people who do not have what we have.

Are u referring to .... the amazing forum that we have here?

It really is incredible that this forum remains so vibrant with so many different active members ... now into its 11th year ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-09-2017, 03:18 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Are u referring to .... the amazing forum that we have here?

It really is incredible that this forum remains so vibrant with so many different active members ... now into its 11th year ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was referring to all of the people who struggle to find something to eat everyday and a place to stay and don't have what we have.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:13 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,768 Times in 1,352 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I know I've been -really- quiet the past few seasons. I'm hoping to somehow get that spark going and get back into the team again this year.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 07:55 PM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Alpha dog...We really missed you.
The Following User Says Thank You to conchar For This Useful Post: