Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,395    Downloads: 1,095,663   Msgs Posted: 119,983   Thread Views: 20,582,736   Online Now: 82
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 03-15-2018, 08:49 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
As posted on Wednesday's episode of “Ice Dogs this Week”
Playoff Dates (No Times)

Niagara 4th Seed
March 23, Friday @ Niagara
March 25, Sunday @ Niagara
March 27, Tuesday @ Oshawa
March 29, Thursday @ Oshawa
March 30, Friday @ Niagara
April 1, (Easter Sunday) @ Oshawa
April 3, Tuesday @ Niagara

Niagara 5th Seed
March 23, Friday @ Oshawa
March 25, Sunday @ Oshawa
March 27, Tuesday @ Niagara
March 29, Thursday @ Niagara
March 30, Friday @ Oshawa
April 1, (Easter Sunday) @ Niagara
April 3, Tuesday @ Oshawa
This is highly unlikely but I have to ask since it’s still a possibility did anyone see a schedule if we end up being the 3 seed vs NB
Old 03-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,365 Times in 826 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Double oops as the 27th is a Tuesday
Double oops on me as I wrote 27th rather than 29th. And I made the typo correction on the original post.

My bad....

Last edited by retired/sectionJ; 03-15-2018 at 09:03 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2018, 10:02 AM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,494 Times in 1,030 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

I would've thought if Niagara gets home ice they would prefer to start with their normal Thurs and Saturday as home games. (unless the rink is booked for something else)
Old 03-15-2018, 10:25 AM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
I would've thought if Niagara gets home ice they would prefer to start with their normal Thurs and Saturday as home games. (unless the rink is booked for something else)
The Rivers Lions are home Thursday and Saturday that week.
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2018, 10:28 AM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
This is highly unlikely but I have to ask since it’s still a possibility did anyone see a schedule if we end up being the 3 seed vs NB
I think if we are the fifth seed the second home game will be the 28 or 30 the River Lions are playing at home on the 29.
Old 03-15-2018, 11:45 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
I think if we are the fifth seed the second home game will be the 28 or 30 the River Lions are playing at home on the 29.
Assuming you meant the third seed since that was the question
Old 03-15-2018, 12:41 PM
Team Captain

Third seed it wil be the fourth home schedule March 23 and 25
Old 03-15-2018, 03:45 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,504 Times in 825 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Being selfish here:

Ah, according to this I am wishing for an Ice Dogs Home Ice advantage.

Damn I don’t want to agree with Stinky again ....

So, instead, I will concur with his wishes ...

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2018, 10:35 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,170 Times in 1,051 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Standings and Schedule Updated:
In the last 8 games, the Ice Dogs have collected 13 of the possible 16 points (.812 Winning %) - and reeled off 5 consecutive wins!

The Ice Dogs magic number is 2 points. Any combination of Ice Dogs points won or Oshawa points lost equaling 2 means they clinch home ice advantage for round one of the playoffs.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2018, 10:40 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

3rd place is still available