Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,743    Downloads: 1,636,227   Msgs Posted: 130,453   Thread Views: 27,231,083   Online Now: 116
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-05-2008, 02:04 PM
I.L.L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralJeremy View Post
Yep used to it now I wish he would stop acting like that
Oh well! We all need a good laugh once in awhile!
Old 04-05-2008, 03:46 PM
All Star

ItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
Which Dogs player was it that laid out Baker in front of your bench? That hit was a beaut
That was Drew Schiestel
Old 04-06-2008, 10:25 AM
1st Line

Casey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of light

That was such a great hit!!
Old 04-06-2008, 10:31 AM
3rd Line

bry4n is a splendid one to beholdbry4n is a splendid one to beholdbry4n is a splendid one to beholdbry4n is a splendid one to beholdbry4n is a splendid one to beholdbry4n is a splendid one to beholdbry4n is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to bry4n Send a message via Yahoo to bry4n

just finished watching the Corrente fight vid that alpha put up. I was up in section A and i didn't see the leg twist.ewwwwww..I thought it was a head injury till i got on to here last night. I thought he smacked his head on the ice. Section A is good if ya wanna see the dogs atack twice bad if you wanna see anything else
Old 04-06-2008, 10:39 AM
3rd Line

bry4n is a splendid one to beholdbry4n is a splendid one to beholdbry4n is a splendid one to beholdbry4n is a splendid one to beholdbry4n is a splendid one to beholdbry4n is a splendid one to beholdbry4n is a splendid one to behold

ummm i just noticed something on the gens website (not the fan site). On the main page look at the score from last nights game. I think something need some updating
Old 04-06-2008, 10:50 AM
3rd Line

SmokinPuck will become famous soon enough

Boys played a fiesty game last night, they deserve the W! Did everyone notice how gased the General's D was last night halfway thru the 3rd. They had nothing in the tank they were absolutely wiped out. Delory couldn't even transition to try and catch anyone. Our offense needs to roll the lines and cycle heavily in their zone today, I think it will really wear on them. Also, Nieverth(?) is weaker on the blocker side and we are start to exploit that. Finally, some traffic in front of the net. Great win.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:57 AM
3rd Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinPuck View Post
Also, Nieverth is weaker on the blocker side and we are start to exploit that. Finally, some traffic in front of the net. Great win.
I noticed that alot last night where i was sitting
Old 04-06-2008, 01:09 PM
2nd Line

Kevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bry4n View Post
ummm i just noticed something on the gens website (not the fan site). On the main page look at the score from last nights game. I think something need some updating
I noticed that too and commented on it yesterday. They didn't change it from the Ottawa series.