Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,743    Downloads: 1,636,892   Msgs Posted: 130,487   Thread Views: 27,271,681   Online Now: 48
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-07-2010, 04:14 PM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud of

Your taking things a bit too personal "Section M". Attacking Freddie to get back at fans who are upset and feel betrayed by Desousa walking out on the Ice-Dogs is not a good idea. People were willing to give Desousa a break and not come down hard on him but his antics in the pre-game and then "JUMPING" Hamilton with 7 seconds in the game only solidified negative opinions. Chris knew it was Freddie and knew that Freddie doesn't fight and that was what angered people. Also jumping a player and landing 10 punches to 0 is NOT a win in my books. It's a cowardly thing to do by a 4 year player like Chris.

Maybe Chris is a good guy off the ice and you are friends with him, that's fine but as a hockey fan i'm very disappointed with what i saw from Chris over the last little while. He needs to mature a lot if he is ever to be taken serious. I think "Alpha" summed things up pretty good in the earlier post. Anyway this thread is not about other ice-dog players, it's about Desousa's return to Niagara. Please stop taking shots at Freddie, of all the players to attack your picking on probably one of the most easy going players on the dogs.
...hey on a side note, now i know what name to get on my ice-dog jersey !

Your taking things a bit too personal "Section M". Attacking Freddie to get back at fans who are upset and feel betrayed by Desousa walking out on the Ice-Dogs is not a good idea. People were willing to give Desousa a break and not come down hard on him but his antics in the pre-game and then "JUMPING" Hamilton with 7 seconds in the game only solidified negative opinions. Chris knew it was Freddie and knew that Freddie doesn't fight and that was what angered people. Also jumping a player and landing 10 punches to 0 is NOT a win in my books. It's a cowardly thing to do by a 4 year player like Chris.

Maybe Chris is a good guy off the ice and you are friends with him, that's fine but as a hockey fan i'm very disappointed with what i saw from Chris over the last little while. He needs to mature a lot if he is ever to be taken serious. I think "Alpha" summed things up pretty good in the earlier post. Anyway this thread is not about other ice-dog players, it's about Desousa's return to Niagara. Please stop taking shots at Freddie, of all the players to attack your picking on probably one of the most easy going players on the dogs.
...hey now i know what name to get on my ice-dog jersey !
Old 02-07-2010, 04:15 PM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud of

woops i double clicked what i wrote, sorry!
Old 02-07-2010, 09:40 PM
3rd Line

dirtykife is just really nicedirtykife is just really nicedirtykife is just really nicedirtykife is just really nice

[quote=Thunder Hawk;52110] Chris knew it was Freddie and knew that Freddie doesn't fight and that was what angered people. Also jumping a player and landing 10 punches to 0 is NOT a win in my books. It's a cowardly thing to do by a 4 year player like Chris.

i hate to pull the judge judy card but you cant say what chris knows...imo..chris plays hard and was frustrated about the outcome and if freddie wasnt there it might have been someone else..freddie could have chirped him before or during the game, point is we dont really how they feel about eachother.. good game chris ..and great game freedie