Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,742    Downloads: 1,635,677   Msgs Posted: 130,398   Thread Views: 27,177,846   Online Now: 100
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-20-2016, 02:49 PM
Rookie

hound dog is on a distinguished road

I'm starting to question my commitment to the playoffs not sure if I going spend the money for this team.
Old 02-20-2016, 03:09 PM
2nd Line

RobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to behold

Yes you will

You all will

No matter your verbal (written ) bla bla bla

We're all Canadian !

Strong threshold for pain, as cavemen did around fire , we circle that sheet of ice and gather in our blissful ignorance

Beer in hand, Happy ! (Point your finger in the air) Happy !

Snap out of it, all of us. It's hockey! Our religion ! Our game !

( now for some reason you have no beer in hand, you should, this post will read much better)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RobDog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2016, 03:59 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing personal, Robdog, but people that think like you do is the reason this team has not improved. Baa Baa Baa.
Old 02-20-2016, 04:43 PM
2nd Line

slamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
Nothing personal, Robdog, but people that think like you do is the reason this team has not improved. Baa Baa Baa.

I'm sorry, what?

Whether the IceDogs play their games here instead of somewhere else has a lot to do with me.
Their troubling play or questionable coaching has nothing to do with me.

Hogwash!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to slamr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2016, 06:05 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not quite understanding you, Slamr, I'm sorry.
Old 02-20-2016, 06:31 PM
2nd Line

RobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to behold

Oddly enough I do agree with you. People with this head in the sand, ah come on you can't judge on one game, we still have games in hand.... Are indeed ... Well I did place the beer in hand disclaimer

But reading the same circling posts back and forth, again and again ( bla bla bla ) made me question what am I doing.

And honestly I love the game, we all do. We complain and get upset.... Because we care... And for those same feelings we will circle that sheet of ice and hope our heart pumping love for that game will some how make them play better.
Old 02-20-2016, 06:42 PM
2nd Line

slamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
I'm not quite understanding you, Slamr, I'm sorry.
Your comment sounds like you are pointing a finger at fans who follow like sheep, regardless of how poorly the team is playing, and those fans are a reason for the teams continuing woes.

If that is not what your post meant, sorry for the confusion.
Old 02-20-2016, 06:43 PM
Big League

Ok, Robdog, now I get you
Old 02-20-2016, 06:45 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

And to add to my first post i started, i forget to mention this :

Marty went all in this year at the trade deadline and sold off a boatload of 2nd and 3rd round picks which will greatly affect our rebuild process in the next several years

Are the icedogs playing better since those deadline moves to bolster our line up and playoff run?
ABSOLUTELY NOT

Imo, the players are not responding to marty and in marty's own words 'they are confused'

Come on, this is a no brainer, we need a change of direction immediately..A NEW HEAD COACH!!!
Old 02-20-2016, 06:47 PM

Thanked 3,453 Times in 1,887 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

We post about it and complain because we are fans and we care about our team. The spin off benefit is sometimes our discussions mysteriously come to life somehow. I am always amazed at the wise solutions and analysis that are generated here and clearly other people tune in as well.

Last edited by NiceDawg; 02-20-2016 at 07:26 PM. Reason: spelling
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post: