Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,742    Downloads: 1,635,677   Msgs Posted: 130,398   Thread Views: 27,177,846   Online Now: 102
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-20-2016, 06:54 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't disagree with you, Maddog, but I don't think any thing's going to change until at least this summer. Even if this lethargic group does scrape into the playoffs, this group of individuals won't be staying long.
Old 02-20-2016, 06:58 PM
3rd Line

the octopus is a jewel in the roughthe octopus is a jewel in the roughthe octopus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
Are you kidding me??
The results are in already. The club this year has been a huge failure and changes must be made now or the season is toast!
Why wait?
I repeat, this team has 10 nhl drafted players and 3 decent overagers, 2 for sure that will get an nhl invitee, and they are very disorganized, dysfunctional, lack chemistry.
They are fighting for home ice advantage whereas they should be fighting for an east division title!!
You should be careful. You might be jumping the gun. What happens if they pull it together and dominate in the playoffs? With that being said, the team has been pretty hard to cheer for.

The glass is half full.
Old 02-20-2016, 07:22 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the octopus View Post
You should be careful. You might be jumping the gun. What happens if they pull it together and dominate in the playoffs? With that being said, the team has been pretty hard to cheer for.

The glass is half full.
I really hope you are right!!
I'm a big time icedog supporter and will continue to be , for as long as the dogs are in niagara.
I would be in my absolutely glory if they should have a long playoff run this year.
I just find it hard to believe that they can turn on/off switch now, especially with the same coach, and suddenly become more consistent
Old 02-20-2016, 07:25 PM

Thanked 3,453 Times in 1,887 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the octopus View Post

The glass is half full.
If somehow that did happen there would be many of us surprised but in a positive way. Kinda like when I throw $5 at the LottoMax I fully expect to lose but I'd never object to a win.
Old 02-20-2016, 08:18 PM
2nd Line

Location: Section C since the beginning then moved to new arena!
canucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to behold

Ain't that the truth!! And I'm one who will cheer and high five with the best of them at every goal scored - eternal optimist!
Old 02-20-2016, 08:22 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,110 Times in 760 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

I feel the Ice Dogs play down to the completion they seem to be a different team against the top guns in most games expect against Kitchener. I am sure in the history of the O there has been team who won championship out of the blue.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:17 PM
Top Prospect

ckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
The fans will always have the final say, one way or another. Is this organization about winning or what?
Well, I said much the same thing in another post...and I got grief for it.
Old 02-21-2016, 04:36 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,110 Times in 760 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

River Lions fired there coach this team needs some sort of wake up call.
Old 02-21-2016, 04:42 PM
1st Line

TwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond repute

Can we at least make the coaching staff run the stairs for 2 hours?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwoPadStack For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2016, 05:19 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, whatever. How about instead of stairs they walk through hallways, and out the front doors. Then just keep going.