Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,742    Downloads: 1,635,143   Msgs Posted: 130,358   Thread Views: 27,134,819   Online Now: 113
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: Will the Ice Dogs Make the Playoffs in the 19/20 Season
Yes! 22 68.75%
No 10 31.25%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2019, 10:51 PM

Thanked 3,450 Times in 1,886 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Guess cash is tight due to the fine
It was a sad night, the crowds just weren't there this year.
Old 09-10-2019, 11:24 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I needed another license plate cover like I need a hole in the head...Thanks very much Icedogs you make me feel so special....cheap basturds..
Old 09-11-2019, 12:14 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,103 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

If they are going to give that out just give out nothing at all or like $10 gift certificate to the store

Is this now the third time they’ve given out license plate holders?

#weak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 01:39 AM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

On a positive the free food and cake from the Meridian Centre, and Rod Mawhood introducing the players and discussing fan interaction for the upcoming season was good.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:13 AM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what line you negative guys were in in but we got 4 mini banners like the ones hanging in the arena.
Why are you always so quick to jump on the Burkes ? I don't understand. Why don't you try another team or sport.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bulldog For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 08:09 AM
1st Line

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
I don't know what line you negative guys were in in but we got 4 mini banners like the ones hanging in the arena.
Why are you always so quick to jump on the Burkes ? I don't understand. Why don't you try another team or sport.
Why are you so quick to jump in bed with them? There was a licence plate holder in mine as well. Used to be they would give you something decent, all down hill since the mugs. I would have tried to pump up the fans in a down year.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:47 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,900 Times in 1,200 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Why are you so quick to jump in bed with them? There was a licence plate holder in mine as well. Used to be they would give you something decent, all down hill since the mugs. I would have tried to pump up the fans in a down year.
Who cares what we come home with in our goody bags and why do we think that we are entitled to anything.

We get the early bird prices on the tickets if we want the deal.
We don't pay the tax on items bought in the store.
And for the price, it is not a bad way to spend a winter season watching hockey in St. Catharines !!

Good for you Bulldog!!

Now, have at me boys and girls and knock yourselves out. I could care less about the goody bags.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 09:35 AM
2nd Line

g_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Who cares what we come home with in our goody bags and why do we think that we are entitled to anything.

We get the early bird prices on the tickets if we want the deal.
We don't pay the tax on items bought in the store.
And for the price, it is not a bad way to spend a winter season watching hockey in St. Catharines !!

Good for you Bulldog!!

Now, have at me boys and girls and knock yourselves out. I could care less about the goody bags.
I agree to an extent RSJ. The discount price for tix and consistency of seating is why we are STH's. However, seeing what some other teams do leaves me a bit jealous. Kitchener and Guelph had STH ticket pickups with a team meet and greet BBQ. Other teams have nicer swag. 2 licence plate frames for 3 tickets seems pretty chintzy.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:39 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,900 Times in 1,200 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_squad View Post
I agree to an extent RSJ. The discount price for tix and consistency of seating is why we are STH's. However, seeing what some other teams do leaves me a bit jealous. Kitchener and Guelph had STH ticket pickups with a team meet and greet BBQ. Other teams have nicer swag. 2 licence plate frames for 3 tickets seems pretty chintzy.
I have to agree with you about the BBQ which I thought was pretty neat when I saw it mentioned on Twitter.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

I look forward to my season ticket holder gift...even if it is a mug...im just getting sick of the lack of thought and creativity with these license plate covers...just interested in knowing what other teams do in regards to STH gifts. I have invested thousands of dollars in this team since Day one...just thought I was worth more than a license plate cover...lol...then again maybe not...anyways Go Dogs Go.