Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,743    Downloads: 1,636,346   Msgs Posted: 130,466   Thread Views: 27,244,526   Online Now: 114
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: Will the Ice Dogs Make the Playoffs in the 19/20 Season
Yes! 22 68.75%
No 10 31.25%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2019, 10:51 AM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Ok, so the mini-banners, and licence plate covers are kind of cheap. I don't really care about that. I'm more surprised that there doesn't appear to be a 'slogan / theme' for this year...
Old 09-11-2019, 11:23 AM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I have to agree with you about the BBQ which I thought was pretty neat when I saw it mentioned on Twitter.
If I can recall from years ago...the Niagara Falls Thunder always had a meet and greet BBQ with the players and also a baseball game for the players and fans to watch. I am sure the Ice Dogs could get one of their sponsors to donate the costs of some hot dogs or hamburgers like they did when we had the Memorial Cup Rally in the downtown park when we were on a good cup run in 2012 (I believe) As a season ticket holder since day one I don't imagine I would give up on the team now no matter whether we get any swag or not. Go Dogs Go.
The Following User Says Thank You to conchar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 11:52 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,907 Times in 1,204 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
Ok, so the mini-banners, and licence plate covers are kind of cheap. I don't really care about that. I'm more surprised that there doesn't appear to be a 'slogan / theme' for this year...
Very good point. That slipped my senior mind. Thank you!!
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 02:58 PM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Why are you so quick to jump in bed with them? There was a licence plate holder in mine as well. Used to be they would give you something decent, all down hill since the mugs. I would have tried to pump up the fans in a down year.
Because I appreciate what they have done for Hockey in Niagara. Will continue to defend them when I think they deserve it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bulldog For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 07:05 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

If they start giving us more swag and bbq's. They are going to raise the price of tix, just sayin'

The money for that stuff actually comes from us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dogs Enthusiast 104 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 12:14 AM

Thanked 3,454 Times in 1,888 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
If they start giving us more swag and bbq's. They are going to raise the price of tix, just sayin'

The money for that stuff actually comes from us.
That's true, so if previous years have warranted better swag or if other teams pull it off, where is the rest of our money going this year?
Old 09-12-2019, 06:28 AM
2nd Line

jumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
That's true, so if previous years have warranted better swag or if other teams pull it off, where is the rest of our money going this year?
I wonder if you bother to ask the same question when it comes to your tax dollars? there being an election coming....
Old 09-12-2019, 06:52 AM

NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbo1290 View Post
I wonder if you bother to ask the same question when it comes to your tax dollars? there being an election coming....
Oh I do indeed! I look at mandated spending through a stronger lens than discretionary indulgences.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:45 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Beats me. Its a private company. They can do what they want with the money.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
Beats me. Its a private company. They can do what they want with the money.
Well that solves that then, thank you.