Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,743    Downloads: 1,636,200   Msgs Posted: 130,453   Thread Views: 27,229,756   Online Now: 93
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 12-15-2007, 03:39 PM
All Star

GoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond repute

i tried that cheese infused pretzel thing last night... wow it was like eating glue... the pretzel was great...but the inside was the worst thing i have every tasted ,waste of $4... kid hated it.... next we'll try the salted pretzel....
Old 12-15-2007, 03:56 PM
2nd Line

Quizzer83 is just really niceQuizzer83 is just really niceQuizzer83 is just really niceQuizzer83 is just really niceQuizzer83 is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Quizzer83

I'm pretty that sure they were selling coffee at the main concourse concessions last night...
Old 12-15-2007, 04:04 PM
All Star

ItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizzer83 View Post
I'm pretty that sure they were selling coffee at the main concourse concessions last night...
I could have sworn they have had coffee at all games. but im not sure
Old 12-15-2007, 04:06 PM
All Star

GoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond repute

i did smell coffee.... i belive it was there... saw some people with cups etc...
Old 12-16-2007, 12:24 PM
4th Line

hugefan14 is on a distinguished road
Kuddos to the Dogs org.

I just want to say a huge thanks to the Dogs for offering wine at the games, especially the different local red wines. Thanks for offering alternatives to the almighty beer!
Old 12-16-2007, 12:35 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,364 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDogsGo View Post
i did smell coffee.... i belive it was there... saw some people with cups etc...
I've seen people with Starbucks coffee cups before. But I REFUSE to drink that crap - there's no way I'm paying over say 1.25 for some flavoured hot water. Starbucks thinks they sell liquid gold.

(and I don't like Horton's coffee, although I've only had it maybe 3 times)

.. yah, I guess I'm pretty picking when it comes to my hot brew. Actually, NO, not really. I just hate trendy yuppy-wannabe places like Starbucks, and simply don't like Hortons coffee. But I can drink pretty much anything when it comes to bad coffee. I think my biggest issue with Horton's is that people thing "it's just a great Canadian chain business". Well, it's not, it's a company owned an operated by the American fast-food giant WENDY'S. Hasn't been a Cdn. for years. On my way to work I always see the poor suckers waiting in car lineup at 6am for 10 minutes to get a coffee before work. In that time you could have BREWED your own, DRANK it, SAVED your money on the coffee AND the gas idling in lineup.
Old 12-16-2007, 12:54 PM
2nd Line

myleslong will become famous soon enoughmyleslong will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDog View Post
I've seen people with Starbucks coffee cups before. But I REFUSE to drink that crap - there's no way I'm paying over say 1.25 for some flavoured hot water. Starbucks thinks they sell liquid gold.

(and I don't like Horton's coffee, although I've only had it maybe 3 times)

.. yah, I guess I'm pretty picking when it comes to my hot brew. Actually, NO, not really. I just hate trendy yuppy-wannabe places like Starbucks, and simply don't like Hortons coffee. But I can drink pretty much anything when it comes to bad coffee. I think my biggest issue with Horton's is that people thing "it's just a great Canadian chain business". Well, it's not, it's a company owned an operated by the American fast-food giant WENDY'S. Hasn't been a Cdn. for years. On my way to work I always see the poor suckers waiting in car lineup at 6am for 10 minutes to get a coffee before work. In that time you could have BREWED your own, DRANK it, SAVED your money on the coffee AND the gas idling in lineup.
Whoa,AD! Come down off that soap box,buddy!
We've all got our reasons for patronizing Timmy's-we're not all lemmings-it's our money,and we'll spend it where and how we damn well please(tongue firmly in cheek)
Anway, they DO sell coffee at the Jack-pretty good too. $1.50 for 12oz cup with a sleeve.I usually buy it at the south end. GO DOGS!
Old 12-16-2007, 03:28 PM
SysOp

AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myleslong View Post
Whoa,AD! Come down off that soap box,buddy!
We've all got our reasons for patronizing Timmy's-we're not all lemmings-it's our money,and we'll spend it where and how we damn well please(tongue firmly in cheek)
Anway, they DO sell coffee at the Jack-pretty good too. $1.50 for 12oz cup with a sleeve.I usually buy it at the south end. GO DOGS!
As long as it's not some yuppy-chain-outlet coffee, I'll buy it then! I guess I'll have to venture down to the other end and check there.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:43 AM
4th Line

hummingbird is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDog View Post
MMM... coffee coffee coffee.

Do they even SELL coffee at the Jack? I don't think I've EVER seen anyone drinking a coffee.
I drink coffee there all the time. I'm a self-admitting coffee snob and I actually find the coffee quite good.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:30 AM
SysOp

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird View Post
I drink coffee there all the time. I'm a self-admitting coffee snob and I actually find the coffee quite good.
Yes but your avatar scares me hmy: