Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,743    Downloads: 1,636,310   Msgs Posted: 130,459   Thread Views: 27,239,895   Online Now: 104
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-03-2008, 11:12 PM
1st Line

Casey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds good to me!! Just look for the hat =D
Old 04-03-2008, 11:12 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,364 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Well I think I've said everything that needs to have been said on the home page. I'm putting this game behind me.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:13 PM
1st Line

Casey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDog View Post
Well I think I've said everything that needs to have been said on the home page. I'm putting this game behind me.
Thats the best thing to do... I agree 100% onward to the future =D
Old 04-03-2008, 11:14 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,364 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan_435 View Post
Well, hopefully we can be a LOT better sunday. I know saturday won't be a problem, it's always nice and luod when the jack is full. I'm gonna be SCREAMING on sunday, so don't expect to talk to me on the bus ride home.
THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!

I'm trying to see were funding can come out of to make the trip Sunday. But after some unexpected bills, and some other expected payments that didn't in fact happen, I'm in a jam this month to pay the credit cards.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:15 PM
2nd Line

brendan_435 has a spectacular aura aboutbrendan_435 has a spectacular aura aboutbrendan_435 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to brendan_435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey View Post
Sounds good to me!! Just look for the hat =D
alirght i'll probably just be wearing a dogs tee, and a jacket, depending on teh weather. I'll probably be hammered to..or in the process anyways. LOL. i think of better chirps that way.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:16 PM
1st Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan_435 View Post
alirght i'll probably just be wearing a dogs tee, and a jacket, depending on teh weather. I'll probably be hammered to..or in the process anyways. LOL. i think of better chirps that way.
Hahaha Looking forward to that lol!! You better deliver!
Old 04-03-2008, 11:17 PM
2nd Line

Kevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kevy

I am soooo disappointed in the crowd again. Game 1 of of the first round we only got 3400 or something like that. Game 2 we got just over or under 4000...I can't remember. and this game it was only like 4500...
Gens fans need to come support their team!
Old 04-03-2008, 11:19 PM
2nd Line

brendan_435 has a spectacular aura aboutbrendan_435 has a spectacular aura aboutbrendan_435 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey View Post
Hahaha Looking forward to that lol!! You better deliver!
yeah we'll get some noy-vart chants, some tavares and maclean(maclean is gettin taken to the cleaners? i dono, i gotta get in teh game to think of somethign good) but it'll be good times.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:20 PM
2nd Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
I am soooo disappointed in the crowd again. Game 1 of of the first round we only got 3400 or something like that. Game 2 we got just over or under 4000...I can't remember. and this game it was only like 4500...
Gens fans need to come support their team!
well i can predict we'll have 3145 saturday. So there! SELLOUT haha
Old 04-03-2008, 11:20 PM
3rd Line

Bad_Kitty will become famous soon enough

Kevy - I was in section 116

Quizzer - were you wearing the black jersey again??