Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,743    Downloads: 1,636,214   Msgs Posted: 130,453   Thread Views: 27,230,228   Online Now: 115
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-03-2008, 11:21 PM
DogFan

Well after 9 straight wins the Dogs finally give one up. Had to happen sometime, guys get to comfortable and to confident sometimes. Credit to the Generals, they created chances and made them count. The IceDogs had some chances but didn't make good on them. Tonight's game actually reminded me of the team we used to watch in October. Just not in sync and taking the occasional dumb penalty (ie Corrente on Tavares). I just hope they don't decide to "put this one behind them." Remember this, remember the beating these guys can put on you if you don't step up and play hard and disciplined on each shift. Most of all remember John Tavares pointing at the scoreboard in the third period of game one. THAT should be enough to motivate any player.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:28 PM
2nd Line

Kevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kevy

Bad Kitty - i sit in section 114 Row 7. Was one section over from WDF and Quizzer (whoever they were with...I apologize).

And I will be there Saturday night. i think we're sitting in section J?
Old 04-03-2008, 11:37 PM
2nd Line

joe is a jewel in the roughjoe is a jewel in the roughjoe is a jewel in the roughjoe is a jewel in the rough
Default Corrente's penalty was the best of the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFan View Post
Well after 9 straight wins the Dogs finally give one up. Had to happen sometime, guys get to comfortable and to confident sometimes. Credit to the Generals, they created chances and made them count. The IceDogs had some chances but didn't make good on them. Tonight's game actually reminded me of the team we used to watch in October. Just not in sync and taking the occasional dumb penalty (ie Corrente on Tavares). I just hope they don't decide to "put this one behind them." Remember this, remember the beating these guys can put on you if you don't step up and play hard and disciplined on each shift. Most of all remember John Tavares pointing at the scoreboard in the third period of game one. THAT should be enough to motivate any player.
Being down as much as they were, that was a great penalty. Tavares can point at the scoreboard all he wants....the message sent by Corrente's shot was "Ya you got us this game and ya I see the score and that's why you just took the shot you did"

It's game one of what's gonna be a long series. Dogs had slim chance of winning this game. Every article in both cities newspapers, were hyping up the dogs. It was obvious the Gens were gonna come out flying and they did. I give them full credit for tonights game. It's up to the Dogs to do the same Saturday night.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:37 PM
3rd Line

kenner is on a distinguished road

Well Kevy that was a great game..I hope it plays out the same way on Saturday at there pound
Old 04-03-2008, 11:38 PM
2nd Line

Kevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud ofKevy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenner View Post
Well Kevy that was a great game..I hope it plays out the same way on Saturday at there pound
Lets hope so!
Old 04-03-2008, 11:39 PM
1st Line

MadMann has a spectacular aura aboutMadMann has a spectacular aura aboutMadMann has a spectacular aura about

Opinion Removed for generic comment:

Go Dogs Go

Proud Member of the Scott Fletcher Fan Club!

Last edited by MadMann; 04-04-2008 at 11:13 AM.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:40 PM
4th Line

roosterman is on a distinguished road

First post on this site and I'm not here to "rub it in" but I thought tonights game was surprising to say the least. Perhaps the layoff hurt the Dogs. I was likely one of a few Gen fans who expected the Dogs to be much, much tougher than they showed tonight.

I expect a strong game Saturday from the Dogs. I think this series is far from over but a great start for the Gens.

I'll be there Saturday with Bells on!!!

Go Gens Go!
Old 04-03-2008, 11:43 PM
2nd Line

Hey...rooster. Glad to see you made your way over here. Where are you sitting Sat....you going on the bus?
Old 04-03-2008, 11:49 PM
4th Line

roosterman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
Hey...rooster. Glad to see you made your way over here. Where are you sitting Sat....you going on the bus?
No, I'm driving myself. My Dad is from St. Kitts and a Dogs fan and he got me the tickets for all three games there. He's a season ticket holder and he's also coming to all games in Oshawa (including tonight). I still love him but not for the next two weeks (sorry dad, it will pass).

Not sure where I'm sitting yet.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:51 PM
1st Line

Casey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of lightCasey is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterman View Post
No, I'm driving myself. My Dad is from St. Kitts and a Dogs fan and he got me the tickets for all three games there. He's a season ticket holder and he's also coming to all games in Oshawa (including tonight). I still love him but not for the next two weeks (sorry dad, it will pass).

Not sure where I'm sitting yet.
hahah Well I sure like your Dad Rooster! Good to know you have a little Dog in your blood, too bad its not like father like son in this case!! Can't wait to see you all Saturday =D